comic con

Finally,it was the magical time of the year.The day full of joy and happiness.Comic-Con.So,today I have been waiting to meet the author of Chocolate Magic Aikawa Chocola.I can't wait to get a signed book by her.Though she won't be coming,I will be ready to sacrifice my time just for her autograph.

Also,it has been 2 days since the vacation.Nick and his friends had to record some irl videos this week so I didn't bother to come visit them.
The night where I almost got harassed was still stuck in my head,I wasn't wearing anything provocative but that old man is still a sick shit as ever.
I was in a train,heading to the mall.There were a lot of people today.Instead of riding an old train like how I would usually do,today I have decided to ride a more technical and complicated advanced version of a train.
I have to admit the air conditioner in this thing is very good.Not to mention that I am alone.My friends were all busy today and I don't want to bother them.

🗿

"That's a pretty maid dress!"I complimented to woman infront of me,lining to get the signed book by Mizuho Rino.She turn backwards to me and smiled.
"Thank you!I felt so insecure wearing this today"She said as she feel the texture of the cloth.
"And I don't have any confidence cuz my friends aren't here"She pouts at me.I laugh at her and we started a conversation.

After 30 minutes waiting,I finally got my book.It was wrapped with plastic,maintaining the quality outside of the book.I grin shyly at myself and took a selfie with it.
I opened Whatsapp Status and update it;

[Picture]
Caption : I am so happy!

Soon I got a comment from Sapnap.
'Glad you're enjoying,Y/n!' he texted.I smile at it and close my phone.I was getting hungry from all the waiting.Before I head out,I might as well buy some new release comics from marvel.

After purchasing 10 books,I went out of the Comic-Con building and head towards an ice cream shop.

"Mint and Choco with M&M's! thanks!" I ordered to the cashier.She went ahead scooping the flavours after I payed.Then,she gave me a tissue and my ice cream.

I got a phone call from Mum.I was weirded out because she usually never calls me unless it's an emergency.She knew what I would be doing today.
"Hello!"I greeted.
"hi darling! did you have fun?"she asks.
"Yes I did! I'm gonna come home now"
"Well...you see darling,me and your father has to go Nick's Mother house..."
I lifted my left eyebrow,confused.
"She said that she's doing a sleepover and I don't have anything better to do...."
"Oooohhh"I cooed.
"Darling,I worry about you living alone without your siblings and yes I am taking them.I know you'll just be bored going out with me"
That is true.Spending time with old people seems wise and okay but for too long? no way.
"I asked Nick if you can live with him for 5 days,he said okay."
I hum at her.Thinking.Would it be okay for me to live with a lot of guys?
"Bu-ugh fine"
"Okay darling,thank you for understanding"she said.
"I have the house key so don't bother packing my stuffs,mum"I said.
She giggled for a second and hanged up.

Great..no privacy at all when living with Nick...
Not to mention,the boys would all be loud and theres...George.
My mind resurrected the memories with him again that night.I just hope I won't get to do it again...
Even if I felt good about it.

🗿

While heading to the train station,I decided to rest on a bench in a park.I can see people walking their cats and dogs.Mothers with daughter's and son's.Teenagers picnicking and some dude trying to fly a kite.
My feet was killing me for walking for a almost 2 km today.I opened my plastic bag full of marvel comic books and admired them.

Then,a notification popped up in my phone.

"Get your limited-edition Aikawa Shokora Comic Today!"
"Only in the near comic-con!!!!"

I widened my eyes.What!
Back then I didn't notice some special edition book session while I was searching something to buy.

"Get a free maid dress!!! Customisable size!!"

Maid dress?