facetime

It was night.
I stare at the ceiling above me.White.I feel like crying,I feel so hopeless,I just...
Do you have one of those days where you're just in a fucked up state,not knowing what to do anymore?
Yeah right now I'm like that.

Its been 6 months since I've applied to a university admission.I had applied to University of Cambridge,University of Brighton in the UK.It has been a dream of mine to study there.I've applied to some pther countries like Australia and Germany too but if England gives me a chance,I'll gladly take it.

So now what am I going to do? Deep inside my heart I kinda know the universities i've asked for aren't going to accept me,I mean-study far away from homeland just to pursue a career in English Literature??

Mum told me to be work in the ScIenCe path because the reality is ,STEM studies are pretty much the future.There's no way I'm going to partake in something I'm not interested in my whole life.Might as well just die.

I sigh and put on some music to clear my head off of things.

[homage by Mild High Club slowed down ]plays;

someone wrote this song before
and i can't tell you where it's from
the 4736251 to put my mind at ease

I stand up from the bed and light up my nightstand light.
I started to vibe to the song and spin myself around in circles.

please just have a laugh with me
'cause you know i'm borrowing by now
these sounds,have already crowned

The moonlight from shined through the window,making this night a little bit better than it is.

come on it's a silly dream
dreaming of the imagery unfound
the view sits nice from that cloud

I tear up a little bit,feeling a bit weird nostalgia inside me as I listen to the song.

and if you want a piece of my thoughts
there's a coin worth flipping
why don't you toss?

🗿

I wake up by the continuous ringing of my phone.Someone called.I look at the id caller,it was George.
Of course the jerk has to call after hanging up on me the other day.I roll my eyes and picked it up.

"what do you want?"
"hi princess"
I have to admit, every time he calls me that I can feel butterflies in my stomach.But now it's not the time for that.

"i'm sorry again...for everything"

Silence.

"i am sorry y/n but i dont think i'm ready for a relationship...and i'm not using you either!"he said softly.
"okay."i said and plopped myself on to my study chair.
"wanna facetime?"he asks curiously.I smile awkwardly and say "i guess"

🗿

I was now chatting with George in the middle of the night.We exchange informations about one another.Surprisingly,he lived in Brighton and I said that I applied a university there.He says it would be good to be close to him,same country,same state,i guess.I nervously laugh at that thought,getting to meet him everyday after we had fucked each other out two times? and worst of it all ,being friends with benefits?

I felt tensed facetiming george,not only that my brain would repeat itself the time we fucked.But now,his hair was wet from i guess? showering lol.I shift uncomfortably on my chair when he started talking.
He kinda notices it and just shrugged.

"wanna play minecraft?"he asked.I said sure and now I was busy building my dirt house.

"mhmh! ughh!" he groaned as his minecraft character was attacked by a zombie.
"die! die stupid zombie!"
I blush a little bit and bit my lip nervously when he groaned.
"y/n?"
"ye-yeah?"i look at him on the phone who was already staring at me.I gulped ,hoping he won't notice my behaviour.
He hums around and started to groan deeply as he crafts a two beds,one for me and one for him.
I bit my lip and murmured "fuck" when I can feel myself getting wet.
He places the beds beside one another and slept on his.I just stare at his lied down minecraft character.
"um,ill just place this elsewher-"
"why?" he asks.I can hear his smirk and I just gave up and slept beside him.I was wearing headphones so yeah I can hear everything he do,clear and loud.

"just like when we slept together"
I widen my eyes and look at him who was smirking.When the game went to morning and both of our characters got up,he breaks the door and places dirt with it.
"now you have no where to run"

He groans and places both his (irl) hands behind his head.He looks at me through the phone and complimented "you look pretty today princess"
I look down on my clit that was already soaked wet.

Shit.

He moans deeply,his voice loud enough in my headphones to make me horny.
"does that turn you on?" he asks provocatively and started to touch himself.
I couldn't hold my horniness and moan quietly at his actions.

Are we actually going to cyber-sex now?