bathroom

"What?"

Dream kisses me again,this time it was rough and affectionate.I warp my arms on the back of his neck and our tongues fight one another.By now,I was on his lap and he put his hands on my waist.

This feel so wrong.

I pulled back out,looking at him who was disheveled amd red-faced.Both of us were so close with each other,I can feel his hot breath on my face.

Damn he is hot.Hotter than George.

I chuckle and grin at the thought.I smile at Dream and he hugs me.I can't believe I have a simp.lol.

The door opens and a voice of a man echoes.
"What the fuck!?".
Me and Dream look behind at the door ,it was no other than snarky George.He had an angry face and his arms are crossed with one another.He walks to us ,stomping and pull me back to him.
"I thought I locked the door"-Dream said,he sarcastically said to me.I just laugh at him.
"She's mine,don't come near her"George confronted at Dream who was sitting on the edge of the bed.
George had his right hand locking with mine's right.

"She seems to be enjoying it"-Dream said,making George more angry than he is.George rolls his eyes and head outside,pulling me with him.

As we head out,Dream pulled us back,he takes my left hand and pull me harshly,loosing the grip between George's hand with mine.Dream hugs my waist from the back and whispers "I can make you feel good too"

Oh shiet.He knows.

I can feel myself getting embarrassed by the comment.George looks at me weirdly and said
"C'mon princess?Come with me"

To be honest,after me and George fucked.He didn't actually say anything to me,I mean he's not my boyfriend...He can't tell me what to do.

"Don't pressure her"Dream looks at George angrily.
"Hypocrite!"George snarked back.

"you-ugh-you're...not my boyfriend,George.you can't tell me what to do" I said and stare at him.
It is true and besides I can do anything that I want.

"What!"George scoffs and walks up to me.
"Are you thinking straight?! Y/n! Come with me!"

I was getting a bit sad from all this fight.I tear up a bit and both of them noticed it.Dream picks me up bridal style and head out from the room.

We walk past the living room,earning flustered faces from Wilbur and Fundy.
"Have fun"Wilbur said at us.

We had exited Nick's house and he walks to the passenger door of his car.Dream puts me down and opens the car door.
"Thank you"

🗿

"Oh shit!"I yell as I can feel sand on my nose.
Dream and me was spending our time playing by the beach.He apologises to me what had happened and attempts to cheer me up.

I was quite relieved to have fun like this.It felt suffocating arguing with George back then.
I made a fist filled with sand and throw at dream's arms.He chases me around and I went towards the water.He was still quick and I dive in the water.
Not too long,I appear back to the surface of the water to catch my breath.He grabs my hands and pull me to him,I wrap my legs around his waist.We hugged each other.

"you're soaking wet"he whispers.
It was 630 pm,meaning it was sunrise.There were no one else by the beach.I stare at the man in front of me,his skin was glistening by the orange light the sun rayed.
Definitely hotter than George.

🗿
(lol rip georgexreader ship its ok guys we have dream)
[btw smut included]

I was busy wearing my clothes when suddenly,dream opens the door.
"Shit!"I yell at myself.I was half dressed,only in my bra and panties.
"I want to shower with you" he smiles and closes the bathroom door behind him.

We went to a hotel near the beach because I didn't like the salty water on my body and besides I don't want to see George yet.I'm kinda annoyed by his actions earlier.

Dream eyes me up and down and walks slowly to me.I smile awkwardly and walk backwards.Soon,I felt the cold wall behind me.He pins me and started to lick my neck.I couldn't help but whimper at his lips.He continue to touch  my thighs slowly and whispers "Want to see me naked?".

I nod at him and he started to undress.Once he pulls out his boxers,I stare the his huge dick.This feel so wrong but so right.
He kisses me roughly,sliding his tongue inside my mouth.
"call me daddy"

I wrap my legs around his waistband and he walks over to the bathtub.He lays us down on it,I was on top of him.We broke the kiss and he demands me
"I'm getting hard kitten.suck me"
He pats his dick and I move down,in front of it.
"Obey me"
"lick it"
I lick his dick,watery.
"suck it kitten"
I put my mouth in his dick,sucking it just like eating ice cream.He groans and moans at my actions.He plays with my hair,affectionately.
I can feel my pussy getting wet.Maybe I pre-cummed or something.
"kitten..harder uhm!"
As soon as those words left his mouth ,I moaned.
"this scene if you sucking me ah! you're so pretty kitten uhmhmh!"
"kitten your mouth is just perfect for me!"

He sat up straight and pull my face off his dick.He pulls me gently onto his lap and started to guide me,grinding on him.
"daddy umh!"I was needy for his dick on my clit.He looks at me and touches my panties.
"want this to come off kitten? no,you look too good in it"
I whimper at his gentle touches and was frustrated by his comment.
"beg"he demands.
"daddy rip off my panties! please!"
"more"
"i-mhmh!"
"i want to you inside me daddy! i want pleasure"
"pleasure?"
"daddy please! yes!"
"beg harder"
I moan more as he slaps my butt.
"daddy! mhmh! ah!"
He slaps more faster and my impatience grows too.
I take off my bra and he started to suck on my nipples.
"ah! umhh!"
"your boobs are so beautiful!"
He then rips off my panties and I positioned myself on his dick.I grind on him more faster,the bathroom filled with our moans.
"faster kitten! i want to see your boobs jiggle"
I started to grow faster and faster.A knot in my stomach grew quickly,indicating that the liquid is going to come off soom.
"im going to cum! daddy!"
"cum kitten! cum! daddy's waiting"

He slaps my butt and licks my boobs as I grind on him.
Soon,both of us cummed together and he goes down to clit,licking the liquid.
"you taste good kitten"
I blush and he picks me up bridal style.

He lays me down on the bed and we botch cuddle.
My eyes were tired and I fell asleep.