meeting again

"Meowww!" I meowed at a cute little kitten near Nick's house.I was just outside the door until I notice the cute one. "Meow,meow!"I said as i reached both of my hands on the little one.I gently pat it and stand up.After playing with the cat,I pressed on the doorbell.
I had brought chocolate cake for Nick and possibly meeting the girl of his dreams.I grin at myself,I can't wait for all the tea about him being shy and so.

The door opened and my eyes went wide.Shit.
George?
He was shocked at first too and gestures me to come in.I awkwardly thanked him and walk fastly to the living room.
Utter frustration and excitement dawns on me,the whole gang was here!
"Hello everyone!" I greeted.
The boys came over to me and exchanged greetings.Wilbur took the cake away to the kitchen,others following him leaving me and Nick alone.

"Nick!"I yelled excitedly as I hugged him.He hugs back.
"Been a while,Y/N"
"Sorry"I apologise to him,feeling guilty.
"Its fine and thank you for not lying to your own feelings about me.I don't want to see you get hurt"
I smile at him and winked.
"Tell me about that future wife of yours"
I wheezed and he just rolls his eyes.

"Ehem Ehem" Somebody faked coughed behind me.
George.

"I'm hungry"-Nick said as he hugs me again and walks out,heading to the kitchen.
Since I wasn't sure what to say at George,I just dragged my feet too,going to the kitchen.
Suddenly,I felt a hands wrapped around my waist.Hot breath against my neck.He whispers "We meet again".
I force myself out of his grip and explained "Hi again,look...that night was a mistake and let's just forget about it".
George scoffed at me , "It wasn't a mistake and admit it both of us felt so good that night.I made you feel satisfied"
That is true.Somehow,I just kept finding myself hornier around him,wanting his attention.But I know this is wrong,it's Nick's friend,I can't be doing this.

"Y/n! Gogy! We planned to be going out on a vacation! Wanna come?!"-Dream's voice echoed from the kitchen.
I walk towards the kitchen,as I arrived I look at Dream's face.
"I'm in!"