vacation

Baby shark do do do do
Baby shark~

"OUCH"-Quackity yelled as he got hit with a slipper,thrown by Sapnap.
The boys and I decided to spend the weekend at a beach in California.Now,we're by the beach,playing slippers hit and run.
Quackity,Wilbur,Tommy,Tubbo a team.
Karl,Dream,George,Sapnap a team.
Andddd I'm the referee.A useless one at that because I'm busy swimming in the water.
Splash.Splash.Splash.
The sun was not too hot,not too depressed,it was just right.I was wearing a t-shirt with shorts because I'm just so insecure about bikinis and stuffs.Besides,not that I'm pleasing anyone else.Just being comfortable with myself.

"Having fun Y/N?!"-Tommy yelled as he asked me it.He seems to be bored by the game and went swimming near me instead.
I smile at him.

🗿

"Want ice cream?"-Wilbur asks the team as we all eyed to the ice cream man truck.
I got up,heading to the truck.Soon the others followed.

"Mint with Choco please! and some M&M's on top of it"-I asked to the friendly looking guy who runs the s
shop.

After I ordered,I got my ice cream and head back to the sands.I could hear Dream shout from the back ; "WHY DO I HAVE TO PAY FOR ALL??" and makes sad noises.
I giggled.

I sat on the sand and George sat beside me.He stares at me for a moment while I awkwardly look over the oceam horizon.Then, he hands me his ice cream cone; gesturing me to try taste it.
I didn't think much about it and licks the ice cream off.
"I like the way you lick my neck more" he commented.I choked on myself shortly,glaring at him.
I keep my mouth shut and continue eat my ice cream.
"Good girl"
I widened my eyes at him saying that and nervously licks my ice cream more.He laughs and I just rolled eyes.
"You horny or what"
He continued laughing again ,hands over his stomach.
Then,he went silent and pout on a dominating voice; "if you keep ignoring me,I'll make you scream my name all night"
I shrugged and stand up.Truthfully I was embarrassed inside but I'm not gonna show that.

Suck it blue boy.