17

jeongin stood at chans door, ready to knock. as he's about to knock the door opens revealing a smiling felix. "hey innie! come on in" felix said opening the door wider for jeongin. he enters the house and looks around. orange and black streamers decorated the house along with random cardboard cutouts.

"i'm glad you could come, it'll be a great night!" felix beamed. jeongin smiled at him and nods. he could see 3 shadows coming from the kitchen. waiting for felix to be beside him, he walks over and peeks in. chan, changbin and jisung all make eye contact with him and wave him over.

"innie! you're here!" jisung cheers, slinging an arm over his friend. jeongin smiled again, and responded with "of course i'd be here! where else would i be?" they laughed and continued their little conversation. peeking over at chan from the corner of his eye, he sighed. this was gonna be hell to figure out.

soon enough everyone arrived at the bang's house. the house gradually got louder along with the halloween music. "hey jeongin!" felix shouted, "come taste this!". he awkwardly walked up to him and stood there. "here, take a sip". jeongin took the cup and looked into it. a red-orange drink stared back, and smelled of orange juice. "is this a sherly temple?" he asked. felix smiled and motioned to drink it. he took a sip and scrunched up his face. it definitely was one... with a bit of alcohol. "sooo? how was it?" felix asked. jeongin opened his mouth but before he could speak, chan walked over and took the cup out of his hands.

"felix! you shouldn't even have this. you know we'll get in trouble if mom finds out." felix just simply rolled his eyes and walked towards the rest of the group. chan looked back over at jeongin and threw and arm over his shoulder. "so, still got the hots for my brother?", at this jeongin snapped his head up and the older and started frantically throwing his arms around out of embarrassment. "what kind of question is that?! that was totally random and uncalled for" he whisper yelled. "but.. i don't know still. it might've gone away i dunno" he shyly replied. chan just laughed at him and dragged him back to the living room.

the music died down after around an hour and so did the talking. at this point everyone was sat at the couches and carrying out the rest of their conversations. the eight boys decided it'd be best to start a game of charades. "alright alright, i'll go first" jisung offered. he quickly picked out a piece of paper out of a bowl and read it. he sighed out and lifted his arms in a weird z shape. jeongin slapped his hand on the table and yelled out "cactus!" jisung laughed but nodded a no. everyone laughed at this and continued on with the game.

it was coming around 11 pm now and they've already done their game of charades and managed to do a few rounds of twister. once again they all were seated on the couches in the living room exhausted. "movie?" chan recommended. he received the nods of confirmation from the group and reached for the remote. going to netflix he chose the first halloween movie he saw. sitting back down he let the movie play as everyone quieted down and started to relax. 

-----

hey :,)

ive uh, ive been gone for like 6 months lol

sorry for not updating- i just havent had any ideas what to do or how to develop the story-

so uh, maybe more updates in the future, who knows. 

ive been working on another story for over a year and i only have two chapters done lmaoooo