Dalla/different

Hi! first time in a while that I published a book with chapters on it. I actually stopped doing chapters because I tried it before and I have a lot of books that I've published on my past account and I got confused about who's who and what's with the character. So, I stopped and didn't update any of my published books HAHAHAH... anyways! enjoy!!! 

-Bly

3rd Person View
...

What a busy day for everyone at JYG University, especially Jihyo, the school's student president. A student named Shin Ryujin just caused another problem that Jihyo is currently solving right now. Y/n looks around at their table and she didn't see Jihyo around.

"Where's Jihyo unnie?"
Y/n asked her friends curiously.

"Ryujin just caused another problem earlier so, Jihyo is probably solving it right now..."
Nayeon answered Y/n's question. Y/n looks at them confused because she doesn't know who Ryujin is.

"ok.... who's Ryujin???"
Y/n asked them curiously, and they all look at her with a surprised look. They all wander how Y/n doesn't know Ryujin, when Ryujin is famous around their campus.

"You don't know who Ryujin is???"
Sana asked Y/n curiously and they all wait for her answer while Y/n feels bad being oblivious on who's who and what's happening around their campus. She hesitated to shake her head. Their jaw dropped when Y/n shook her head.

"A-ahh... is it bad???"
Y/n asked them nervously.

"Nope, it's just you might get into a problem if you bumped on her without knowing who she is..."
Mina said worriedly, and they all nodded her head to agree on Mina.

"Then... fill me up some info???"
Y/n suggested, and they all fixed themselves, making Y/n to be confused and think that her friends are crazy.

"Well... Number 1. her full name is Shin Ryu Jin."
Nayeon said seriously, and Y/n nodded her head.

"Number 2. She's 5'4 in ft..."
Jeongyeon said seriously and she just nodded while thinking why does she need to know Ryujin's height.

"Number 3. Her weight is 47 kg."
Momo said seriously and Y/n looks at her with confusion.

"Ok.... why do I need... to know her height??? and weight...??"
Y/n asked Momo totally confused and they all look at Momo confusedly.

"Just in case."
Momo said seriously and Y/n just nodded her head.

"Number 4. Her English name is Joanne Shin."
Sana said seriously and Y/n getting a little impatient.

"Unnies... I appreciate this... but can we skip those and proceed to why I should I avoid her?"
Y/n asked them curiously. They all look at each other before nodding.

"Alright, number 5. She's really popular here not just because of her looks but also for always causing a trouble here."
Mina said seriously, and Y/n nodded.

"Number 6. She's really strong and cold to anyone except for her friends... I think..."
Dahyun said seriously and Y/n nodded her head.

"Number 7. You might want to avoid her because in fact, you're the opposite of her."
Chaeyoung said seriously and they all nodded their head to agree on Chaeyoung.

"That's all."
Tzuyu ended it, and they all look at Tzuyu with disbelief.

"Anyway... we just want to protect you from her because we know you're too soft..."
Irene said softly and Y/n smiles and nods. She really appreciates it when her unnies protects her.