Don't give a what

3rd Person POV
...

Ryujin is still too stubborn to say sorry, and their friends were getting impatient that they are thinking of a plan that the two will finally make it up to each other. They can change Y/n's perspective about their fight easily, but they know the problem is Ryujin. She's too hard-headed.
They miss each other, but then again, they don't want to make any move for them to be in good terms. Actually, Y/n is really getting impatient right now, she wants Ryujin to apologize already so they can all back to normal. She's actually looking for Ryujin right now, and she sees Ryujin at the hall, walking.

"Shin Ryujin!"
Y/n calls her attention, and Ryujin didn't bother to look at her. So, Y/n goes towards her and makes her to look at her. Ryujin, as usual, she's being the serious person who'll kill anyone if someone bothers her.

"Apologize now!"
Y/n commanded her seriously, and the surrounding students were shocked. Ryujin pushes Y/n away from her and walks away.

"Yah!!!"
Y/n shouted to get her attention again, but Ryujin just continue to walk. Y/n sighs in frustration.

"Gosh, why are you so stubborn."
Y/n mumbled before walking away too.

"If that's what you want, then fine. I don't care about you."
Y/n said mumbled while feeling of tearing up. She doesn't really mean it tho. Yeji saw what happened and she immediately texted her friends to meet her at the library, including Y/n's friends. Yeji goes to the library and saw them waiting for her. She sits down and told them what happened earlier. They groaned in disappointment after hearing what happened.

"They know they miss each other yet, they can't make it up."
Jennie said with a feeling of disappointment. They nodded their heads to agree on her.

"Ryujin is really stubborn... and she doesn't say sorry even if it's her fault."
Yeji said seriously, and they clearly know that by observing Ryujin.

"What should make Ryujin apologize to her?"
Mina asked them curiously, and they shrugged their shoulders. They don't have any slightest clue about it. Chaeyoung knows something, but she's hesitant to tell it to them.

"U-uhm..."
Chaeyoung shyly speaks up and they all look at her.

"I go to Y/n's house last night to ask her about something and... when I was about to speak up, I noticed that she's crying... so, I didn't bother her. But I know it's about Ryujin..."
Chaeyoung said and they frowned.

"Wait what???"
Ryujin popped out in nowhere, and they were shocked about it.

"Y/n cried because of your stupidity unnie."
Yuna said seriously and Ryujin looks at them if they are serious about it.

"Yes, I am serious about it. I saw and heard it."
Chaeyoung said seriously, and it made Ryujin feel bad and guilty even more.

"Y/n is the softest person we know that she'll cry when you're hurt, when something's not right about you two and so on. But she can cut someone out of her life if she thinks it's right. So, if I were you, I would apologize to her before it happens."
Jennie said seriously and Ryujin gulps nervously. She doesn't want that to happen, she may be a stubborn but losing Y/n isn't on her plan.

"A-ah... do you guys know where she is?"
Ryujin asked them curiously and they shrugged their shoulders. Ryujin just nodded her head before running away. They cheered up after knowing Ryujin will finally apologize and they will finally be back to normal.

Ryujin look around the campus to find Y/n whereabouts but unlucky for her, she didn't find Y/n around. Y/n is on her way to her parents' company because she feels so down after what happened earlier. She wants to hug her parents tightly and cry on their shoulders.
Ryujin dials Y/n's number and wait for her to pick it up, but Y/n didn't answer her call. Ryujin cursed under her breath.

"fuck me for being too stubborn."
Ryujin cursed herself. She felt so bad being so stubborn and having higher pride. She doesn't want to lose Y/n, so she'll probably do all things to make her stay. She calls her again, but it says Y/n is unavailable at the moment. Ryujin cursed herself again and she run back to their friends. When she arrived, they look at her confusedly because she thought she'll be with Y/n when she gets back.

"Do you all know or at least have a slightest idea where Y/n is right now??? I already look every corner of the campus and she's nowhere to be found here... I already tried to call her and when I did again, it says she's unavailable."
Ryujin said seriously, and they all look at Mina.

"Ehh??? why me??? it's not like I know where Y/n is right now... I'm not a GPS..."
Mina said seriously.

"But... like, you always know where Y/n is when we ask you about it, You know where Y/n is better than us..."
Jennie said seriously and they nodded. Despite of being cousins of Y/n, Dahyun and Jennie always asks Mina where Y/n is when they need her, because it's true Mina knows where Y/n is after something happens, or it depends on what Y/n feels.

"Well... there are only two places I know where Y/n go when she's sad or after sad things happen, and that are her so-called paradise at the Hangang Park and at her parents' company."
Mina said seriously. Ryujin gulps nervously after hearing the Parents' company. She not ready to meet Y/n's parents yet, not after they had a fight.

"U-uh... where's the exact location in Hangang Park???"
Ryujin asked nervously, and they laughed after noticing that Ryujin is nervous.

"Unnie are you nervous??? I've never seen you nervous..."
Yuna asked happily after laughing.

"Ani..."
Ryujin lied, and they chuckled.

"She's probably at the end of the park since people doesn't really go there because it's too far... but if she's not there go to her parents' company at Gangnam..."
Mina said kindly and Ryujin nodded her head.

"Are you ready to meet her parents??"
Yeji asked her teasingly and Ryujin avoided their teasing look.

"As long as I'll make it up to her."
Ryujin said seriously and it amazed them.

"Are you sure you don't---"
Sana got cut off when Nayeon covers her mouth. They know Ryujin won't like to be asked about love and Ryujin gets confused.

"Sana said if you're sure you don't feel nervous..."
Nayeon made it up and Sana nodded her head to say yes even tho she really mean to ask if She's sure she isn't in love with Y/n.

"Yeah unnies, bye..."
Ryujin said softly, and they bid a goodbye and a good luck to her before she goes out completely. Lucky for them they don't have any classes right now because everyone's preparing for the event tomorrow. Ryujin immediately go out of the campus and get a taxi. Once she did, she informed the driver that she's going to go at Hangang Park and the driver nodded while driving. She hopes Y/n is at the Hangang Park not on her Parents' company. She lays her back and just relax herself. She doesn't want to be stressed about it or else it will outcome badly.  

...
...

End of chapter  5

Will they finally be in good terms??? or will Ryujin fail on finding Taeyeon??? or she will make it worse again????

Hi again! A short one again but anyway! I hope you liked it!!! I love you all!! Thanks for reading!!!! sorry for the errors! byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

-Bly