ICY

Hi!!! This is Ryujin's POV. This chapter is all about Ryujin's side. I hope you like this!! Enjoy! 

-Bly

...

...

Ryujin's POV

I just arrived at home, I immediately lay myself at my bed and think of what happened earlier. Yes, I know I fucked up again big time. I just really hate it when someone gets the book I'm not done reading yet. Plus, the guy who ACCIDENTALLY dropped the thick book on me didn't even apologize at the first place. So, I thought I need to pay him back on what he did. Though, it wasn't really my fault to knock all the books at that section, it's their fault. The guy's friend joined us and made it messier.

Back to that book. It's my first time to see that girl in the campus. I've known many people in our campus and she's not on the list. Maybe she's new...? I don't know, she seems like she doesn't know me either. But Yuna knows her. You know what? I'll ask my sister than getting a headache just to know why I don't know her.

I stand up from my bed and barges in to the next door which is my sister's room. I saw her lurking on her phone again while singing Don't know what to do AGAIN. She's been singing that song like forever. (if you know, you know! HAHAHAHA...)

"Shin Yuna!"
I called her attention, and she jumped a bit while looking at me surprised.

"What??? You know you can just knock at my door and approach me softly Eonnie..."
She said seriously and I just look at her seriously.

"Who's that girl?"
I decided to just do what my purpose here than to talk with her for too long.

"Girl????... Oh!!!!! Do you mean Y/n unnie???"
Yuna said excitingly. I nodded my head, and she's smiling widely. I exactly know what she thinks right now.

"Well, She's Kim Y/n, 3rd year but same age as you and she's really soft to all!!! Which is---"
I cut her off because I think she talks too much.

"Why didn't I know her???"
I asked her curiously, and she laughs at me.

"Unnie... Do you really expect to know anyone at the campus?"
She said after laughing. Well, she got a point.

"Or... You're asking that because you have a crush on her?"
Yuna tried to tease me while wiggling her eyebrows.

"Well, you guys seems to know her except for me so, I was just curious."
I said seriously, and she smiles.

"If you're going to ask if she's new, I'll say no, she's an old student unnie. I just don't know why you two doesn't meet each other at school."
She said seriously, and I head out to my room after getting some info and closing her door. I back on laying down to think better.

'What should be a better punishment?'
I thought as I stare at the ceiling. My stomach rumbles and pizza came into my mind. I smirk as I think of her first punishment. It won't hurt since it's a first punishment. I immediately get my phone and call her number.

"Hello???"
She asked with a groggy voice. It looks like I woke up someone, huh? I smirked.

"I need you to come here at my home with a pizza."
I said seriously, and she whined.

"The fuck? I'm not working on a pizza place... who are you?"
She asked in a grumpy way.

"Do you mind if I slap the book in your face then?"
I asked her seriously, and she groaned.