Were here

Matthews pov***
Nash hayes reagan were upstairs and cam ,sky, and claire were already in the car, when I saw a girl with this long blond hair and deep blue eyes, her face looked a little similar to Anna's but I knew she had died so I walked up to her, cause I was bored and I had no one to talk to.
Anna's pov***
I saw Matt oh GAWDD how could they reach me here in Kentucky my only get away with my best friend Emily .
The one time I walk out of the apartment without her I see my best friends and family I want to walk away but I just couldn't whenever I looked into his eyes I saw my life flashthrough little griers,when sky was born, and last but not least friends and family .
Matthews pov***
What's ur name I asked her.
She didn't answer but when she did she had a horrible accent or faked it.
Anna's pov***
Umm my name is soraya , I said in a horrible British accent.
Nash pov***
I had my bags .
I fell half way down the hallway from the room to the elevator.
I grabbed my bags and stumbled through the halls and yelled at matt.
Matt pov***
I was just getting to say something back when nash yelled
"COME ON MATTTT LETSSS GOOOOOOOO"
By soraya I said unsure if that really was her name.
She waved.
I grabbed my blue beanie since my bags were already packed.
I rushed toward nash.
We were halfway through the parking lot when I head a loud bang toward us .
What was that nash asked.
Idk nash but let's hurry.
Okay he responded then pointed to his shirt that said OKAY.
I said ur jokes are so corny.
Not like urs are better he said with a miscevious look on his face.
Well I make great jokes.
Tell me one he said.
Okay I will.
Ur momma is so fat she walked out of the house with heels and came back with flats.
He started laughing a little but the his mom said nash what do u want honey .
The funniest thing is that she was wearing flats we started bursting with laughter.
When I got in the car I saw that there was no room nash already got in the car with hayes and Cameron in the back sky was in the middle row seat in the middle Cameron and claire made up so claire sat on top of cam.
I sat on the left and reagan sat on top of me .
Reagans pov*********
About 2 hours away from our hotel in Florida .
I was so cold I got my blue fuzzy blanket and put it over top of me and Matt i snuggled on his chest and dozed off.
Matt pov**********
Wake up rea were at our hotel.
She wouldn't get off me so I edged her off me and she woke up.
Get up reagan I said .
She looked so cute her long brown hair was in a messy bun and she had black yoga pants on and a shirt that was pink and in blank it said #selfie and her uggs .
Carrrryyy me,she said softly .
Fine hop on my back.
She did and I
Grabbed her bags and mine.
When we got to out hotel we done the same rom situation we did at the other hotel.
As soon as we got to the hotel reagan flopped on the bed.
And Claire done the same but on her and Cameron's bed.
And Nash and Hayes had their own beds.
While the girls were pretty much passed out we went downstairs and grabbed hotel carts while hayes filmed all of us while he was riding one too until we ran into this old women.
Sorry we all said.
I heard her murmur "meddling kids these days".
I thought of scooby doo.
It was about 11:00'so we went downstairs and grabbed a couple doughnuts,
And coca colas.
I was sooo hyped up I kinda gone down the hallways screaming the lyrics to chandelier .
Nash Hayes and cam caught me and by that time I was settled.
When we went to our room we saw nothing just two girls lying in bed.
I brushed my teeth and pulled off my shirt bc it gets really hot at night at hotels.
I hopped in bed and quickly died off into a deep sleep.