School

Reagans pov***
Today I really didn't care about my outfit .bc I knew I would get bullied anyway.
I put on a crop top that said what Eva
And high waisted jeans and put alittle make up on.
And some black vans .
I didn't bother to see if nash or Hayes wanted to walk to school with me. I just grabbed my penny board and skated to school.
Like 10 minutes away from my school I get knocked down by Lexi ,lily,lia,and Ella they are my main bullies .
They started cursing at me and saying I'm a slut and other really mean things . so I just took my board and ran to school . when I got to my locker there were notes from them and other bully's of mine.
Some Said just die it would help the world and other things.
I just grabbed my books and walked to class.i got an A on my assignment which of course I had to give to Ella so she could write her name on it and show her parents.
After that I went to lunch I had to sit with nash ,claire,cam,the jacks,matt,Aaron,and Brent .
We all go to the same school and are in the same grade.
Claire asked if she could come over I said sure and after a dreadful day at school she came over.she asked if I had a good day no I replied.
Okay then .
Claire being my best friend gets bullied by them to.
Nash an cam were making vines so we just watched a movie .
Then I got a notification from Taylor . UGHHHHH
What claire Said.
Taylor texted me.
UGHHHH she replied with the same thing I said .
It said -
Byee
~rea🎀👛💅✊