Vidcon

If I wanted to go to vidicon .
He said me and him where going to have our own both "The Grier Twins". I was so excited bc no other magcon boys were going and they would make nash nervous and me feel a little awkward.he said we we were leaving tommorrow so instead of going to sleep I packed my bag it took me 2 hours to pack.
I was so exalted I just gone to sleep.i was awakened by nash shaking me screaming get ur booty out of bed we have to go . I looked at my clock It said 6:30am. nash why do we have to leave this early.bc vidcon is 3hours away.i got on white Abercrombie sweatpants and a maroon shirt that said Abercrombie and then my hair natural .

Let's go he yelled . me and Nash were only out the door when hayes yelled take me with you. sorry little bro we both yelled. (hayes had to watch sky bc mom and dad were going out of town) me and Nash we're halfway there when I got a message from Taylor it said
Whhhyyyy oh whhyyyy did I tell u how I felt I'm sorry I couldn't help keep secrets from u and also if u don't answer we don't have to talk anymore.
From me Taylor it's okay but I just need some time .
Great he said.we where in the parking lot of our hotel when we saw Brent (nash doesn't like Brent bc one time they were at magcon and they were at a hotel and they got drunk and sleep with each other), nash honked at him and I said nash he is nice .
I don't care .
Nash said .
We drove into the building and went to our booth.
When the fans came in the first ones to our booth wa sof course lily,lia,lexi,and Ella .
Nash gave them hugs and signed their phone cases.
Whenever they looked at me they just cursed at me under their breath and I had to give them a hug so I did and when I did Ella scratched my back with like a razor or something bc it started bleeding badly .
After that we saw lots of fan girls and a couple boys .
I got asked a lot of questions like
How's it like being his sister
And are u dating any of the magcon boys well I said no but after the Q&A I got asked out by Brent . I told nash but he-

Byeeeee ~rea🎀👛💅✊