Make ups and breakups

Reagans pov***
I ran to the door and was in surprise to see shawn ,matt,carter,the jacks,and Aaron .
I ran and hugged them all bc they are my best friendssss.
After a while of talking ***
Shawn randomly bluted out
Who wants to go to a parrttyyyyy to celebrate us being back together.
YASSS we all yelled. its tonight and how about we all get together at Starbucks at 8:00
So everyone left and got ready .
I got ready I wore a crop top that said PARTY AT NIGHT. In pink and the rest of the shirt white and Jean high waisted shorts and white converse.
And makeup.
I put my hair natural (straight).
Nashes pov ***
I wore a kings beanie and a blue shirt and white jeans and blue vans.
It was time for the party so me and Reagan went to the starbucks where the rest of the gang were. first we got coffee to get us all hyped up then we went to the party.
Reagans pov***
At party***
I was with Taylor when he said reagan I have to admit something.
What I asked .
Well u know how our relationship has a admit things policy .he said.
Yeah I said .
Well tbh I think ur a suicidal girl and so does everyone else they just don't have the guts to admit it he said.
I thought u loved me i said with tears streaming down my eyes.
Well I thought I did but then I thought we just aren't meant for each other.
I was crying soooo hard I forgot to get my pent board I just ran home as fast as I possibly could . right now I wish I really had Anna .
I ran to the living room and buried my head in a pillow,and since my mom or dad or sky wasn't here bc they went to watch a movie but Hayes was. he asked if I was okay.
I couldn't say anything and every word I tried to choke out I couldn't .
Back to party***
Taylor's pov ***
My night was amazing!

I broke up with a suicidal girl .
I met a normal girl and we made out .
Damn tonight as amazing.

Nashes pov***
I saw Reagan run to the house I thought maybe she forgot something but she never came back and at 2:00 in the morning I saw her crying into a pillow and hates trying to comfort her.she couldnnt even speak and when I asked her ewhat she needed all she chocked out was a-a-Ann-a.i was also trying to comfort her by saying it's okay which made a couple tears fall down my face .
I've lost Anna I can't lose reagan too.