Road trip

Reagans pov***
At about 5:30am we got up and cam was already here I had my cloths on the bed,white Abercrombie sweatpants and a red Abercrombie shirt I only had my sportsbra on and shorts bc I just got out of the shower.then cam came in .
What are u doing I screamed at him.
It's not like I haven't seen u naked,he said.
It was true when we were kids we'd get really dirty and our moms made us (me nash cam and Anna) take baths together.
Fine what do u want.
Nothing I just got bored,he said.
Fine.
I put on my cloths and told cam I'm going to get some thing to eat.
Suree he said,i know u don't eat .
Fine I just wanna get out of my room wit u its just akward.
Okay then be my guest, cam said.
When we got to the stair he asked if I wanna race.
Sure.
1
2
3
I ran as fast as I could and beat cam he said aw I was soooo close and then crossed his arms like a little kid.
Okay gang my mom said lets go.
We grabbed our bags .
And Nash grabbed sky and put her on his head and then got his bags.
We all just piled in the car.
And we started driving when ,claire ran for our car behind us.
Hayes,Sky ,nash and Me were in the back but nash was on his phone .
Sky yelled "reagan ,claire is running behind us and has a suitcase and a sumbreho on."
What I screamed.
Dad stop the car.
I got out and saw exactly what sky told us claire with a suitcase and a sumbreho on.
Claire what are u doing ????
I want to come with u guys .my dad has a knife ,and he is drunk sooo yeah ,she said.
Okay jump in.
My mom asked why I gave her the "her dad has a knife look" and she nodded.
There was only one seat left.
I the middle aside from cam.
They looked at each other cam gave claire a sly smile and claire just turned her head .
And about 20 minutes from the claire thing.
Sky started saying are we there yet are we there yet repeatedly until cam had enough of it and yelled "Sky ITS GOING TO TAKE 2 an da half more hourssss" and in that time I intend to sleep so pleaseeeee be quiet.
The rest of us all had our praise the lord looks on.
Sky said "fine mr grumpy pants".
The rest of the way consisted of nash making vines with sky and me.
Sky talking nonstop.
Claire just on Instagram and twitter.
Then finally we arrived at our hotel we had to get two rooms one for the parents and sky.
And one for the teenagers.
Me ,and Claire shared a bed.
Cam , Hayes , and Nash shared a bed.
None of us were tired bc it was only 2:00 pm so I shouted lets go to the pool.
They said but how do we change .
Well how about the boys face a wall and we will face the opposite wall hayes said.
Okay we grabbed our bathing suits and changed .
I put on a pink two piece bathing suit.
And high waisted Jean shorts and a shirt that said #whateva.
I said finished and then claire did then hayes then nash he took the longest bc he had to look for his beanie.
When he found it we all ran downstairs and were suprised to see-

Byeeee
~rea🎀👛💅🎀