I dreed today

Reagans pov***
I am really dreading today so I asked my mom if I could stay home she asked why .
I showed her my phone and I started crying in her shoulder .
Sure hunny. she told me to get some fresh air .
So I did. I went to starbucks and got a cotton candy blitz. I sat their for a while and gone threw notifications on my phone . I tried to do what mom told me to ignore the mean comments and love the nice ones. so that's what I did.
Then I gone to Boardwalk and I can't believe what I saw.
It was Brent?
Hey Brent I said
Ohh heyy Reagan.
Why aren't u in school he asked bc of mean Twitter comments .
Why are you bc of the same thing.
Well I guess since we're together do u want to go to the Ferris wheel .
Okay he said.
We took a selfie at the top. it was probably was probably funniest day I have had since
Anna died.after that we ate cotton candy and then went to Brent's house to watch a movie we watched the fault in our stars then at the end .
I yelled "WHY AGGUSTUS I COULD HAVE BEEN YOUR MAIN BUT YOU HAD TO DIEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! The. I started crying I mean who doesn't watch the fault in our stars without crying I mean even Brent cried.
After that it was 5:00 so I had to go home. I told Brent by and left.i got on my penny board and I wAs as happy as a lark.
At dinner mom asked if I had a good day.
I said it was actually amazing which everyone was surprised.
When I was about to go to sleep nash came in and asked if tomorrow I wanted to go to-

Byee ~rea🎀👛💅✊