Chapter 1

POV : Chanel
   Hi I'm Chanel, I was born and raised in Michigan, Detroit. My momma never liked me because she always thought I would be lying about me getting molested by my father. My mother always use to sell me out to men for money, I try to fight back but my body just feels weak at times. I never really thought about moving away because I don't have a job nor money and I know people be like " she's 19 with no job " like I'm trying and I'm hurting deep inside. Nobody really understands the pain I get put through everyday, one of these days I'm going to say fuck it and leave and never come back. I always feel like I'm no good , feel like I'm ugly, trash, not worthy for anything, a hoe because of all these men running in and out of me, it's just so hard at times. Sometimes I wish I would never be alive that I would just die in my sleep nobody loves me here. Hopefully my life would get better .

POV -  Killa

I was just chilling with Molly , Pooter , Tay , & Ace at the trap hit boxing the room we was sitting in until these loud and thots came in

Nene: hey yalll !!!
Pooter : stfu yo loud mouth ass
Autumn: chill on her tf
Tay: I'll beat on you
Mannn braa do y'all ever shut the fuck up damn irritating asfck
Nene : aye mr killa, I don't know who pissed in yo blunt but you gonna learn to stop putting yo anger on us
I'll blow yo head off
Autumn : 911 BITCHHH
Ace : Autumn why you ain't been answering my phone call?
Autumn : shut the fuck up BOB 
Who bob ?
Tay : Bob ?
*Everyone* : who tf is bob
Autumn: oh y'all didn't know this nigga real name was bob ?
* Everyone laughs *
Nene : man nigga yo name bob
Aye chill on my nigga let's go to Walmart and fuck with people
* Everyone agrees *

* at Walmart *
Nene : Damn that nigga sexy
Ace : Fucking thot
Nene : calm down Jamal
Autumn : don't pull out the 9
* nene and autumn laughs *
Y'all niggas bet not break shit in this ho no more always doing shit no more.
Autumn: boy fuck you anyways nene look at her her body is snatched in that outfit girl
* ace , nene , killa , tay, pooter, and molly looked at the girl *
Killa : damn her ass nice
Tay : imma get on that
Pooter : nah imma hop on it
Molly : man y'all tripping I'm fasho on that shit
Killa : I'll kill y'all move .
     I walked up to girl don't get me wrong I seen a lot of girls with fat asses but she was different she was cute with her hair curled and that dress she had on was fitted good on her, when I walked up to her she just stared at me and I stared back and smiled and she gave me a little smirk I wanted to punch tf outta her sexy ass.
                                 POV Chanel
I was at Walmart looking for something to snack on until I seen a group of people in my age range but one of the boys fidget my eye , he was brownskin stood bought 6'5 with a nose ring and waves, when I tell y'all my stomach turned my stomach turned. He stood in front of me and smiled and I smirked a little which seems to piss Him off.
Killa: wassup ma
Chanel : uh.. uh hi
Killa: you here alone dressed like this ? *he said with a smirk licking his lips *
Chanel : uh I really gotta go
Killa : let me get your number then
Chanel : umm okay
Killa : let me see your phone
Chanel gives him the phone and he texted himself
Killa : I'll see you around sexy
Chanel : yea yes okay see you
BITCH OMG OMG OMG HIMM SEXYYY . * I thought I said in my head but it came out for me to hear and for him to hear *
Killa : thanks ma you too
Chanel: omg -
Killa : you good it was just a compliment.

Chanel - 
        after that walk I finally made it home sad to say it but I automatically just wanna kill myself when I walk in here. I seen niggas in the kitchen and I had a bad feeling I knew what was about to happen.
Mom : you bitch where you get money from for them clothes dressed like the slut you are.
I tried holding back my tears as hard as I could because I knew she meant everything she said. I really want my mom to like me and we can enjoy a bond together but sadly she hates me and everything I do.

     FMOIG @1laniyaaaa also on tiktok @1laniyaaaa

     FMOIG @1laniyaaaa
also on tiktok @1laniyaaaa