Chapter 12

Chanel POV
5:30 Pm

Okay so so today's the day I back inside this game .

Tay - y'all ready .
Killa - yea nay said all her shit she had in this big ass bag ?
Ace - what shit ?
Pooter - all the shit she used to have when she was in this shit .
Molly - open this let me see what she was about .
* Tay opens the bag *
Pooter - I knew her ass was crazy bra .
Killa- " CHANEL "
HUHHHH!
Killa - come here please
Yes ? Oh I see y'all opened the bag .
Pooter - and we see you was crazy asfck .
This was my favorite. This got bought 5 bodies this got the job done . * she said holding up a gun *
Killa- crazy
Molly - let me have this shit
Have what y'all want idc .
—————————
Tay - okay let's get this shit over with .
Don't get fucking caught with this shit
Boy bye. What are we doing in 2 in the front and 3 in the back. And it's 4 up top. Either way it's going to be a shoot out . So please follow me along thanks . Here Killa you get this ear piece and I'll talk and tell y'all what's going on . Here Tay and Pooter take these and don't use all my bullets please and thanks . When I walk in I'll rub this on their nose and when I closer to are target follow along .
* she said as she unblocked her pants making them sag a little showing her thong line and putting heels on and taking her hair on the pony tail and leaving her in here Victoria secret bra and left out *
Killa - so she just I charge now ?
Tay - some shit then gonna change her whole fit .
Pooter - so we finna ignore the fact she just took out 4 big ass niggas by herself and she got in the building ?
" come on "
Killa - she said come on let's go.

Chanel POV -
" I was now inside and I was putting my slut on in front of our target "
You look so good .
Target - mmm you smell good
The nastiest shit I would do to you is coming across my mind * she said while grinding his lap *
" he was so into it he didn't even know I tied his hands up "
Target - umm what is it .
Ummm idk
Tay - wassuh big guy .
Killa - fuck ho .
" while they was doing what they do I was looking through his stuff with Pooter
Pooter - this man is sick .
No seriously .... " while we were looking through stuff I came across information on me and my mom "
Pooter ........
Pooter - wassuh ?
Read this .
Pooter - this is about you and your mom .
Yea but why .
Um why do you have this information of me ?
Target - I know a lot about you baby girl.
Like what ?
Target - I know what's really going on .
With ?
Target - tell them how we met before sweetie.
What are you talking about ?
Target - I knew you were going to be with them to come kill me . Your crack headed ass momma told me you ran easy .
Where is she ?
Target - in the basement crying for her life .
Pooter come with me .
Pooter - whatever
————————
* in the basement *
Valery * Chanel's mom *- Chanel is that you .
Mother
Valery - Chanel I missed you so much baby Is this your boyfriend ? Wait I know you your mother name was Sandra ! Yes Sandra how I miss her so much
Pooter - how do you know her ?
Valery- well I use to be around your mother my whole life until she got me hooked on to the hard core drugs . I'm sorry about your mother really .
Pooter - what tf you just say ?
Valery - that your mom od
Pooter - my mom was on drugs ?
Valery - yes I'm sorry but she was snorting I swear I wanted to stop but she kept bringing it around that's why she was always so sick.
Pooter I -
Pooter - let's go bra .
Pooter stop please
Pooter - Chanel what am I supposed to say . I just found out my mom was on drugs and that's the reason she died and my family
Didn't even tell me . Chanel that hurt a lot
Pooter I'm so sorry . Really -
Pooter - nah it's coo let's just go back .
Your sick in the head seriously.
Valery- oh shut up you were a mistake.
I bet i was
Valery - yea watching all those men beat you and tear you alive and hearing you scream was music to my ears . I made them do all that shit you bitch . No one likes you not even that sick brother or him or them little friends . Your daddy don't even wanna be bothered with you. Everybody who came into your life hurt you .
Pooter can we go * she said as her voice cracked *
Pooter - Chanel don't lis-
CAN WE GO
Pooter - yea
Valery - stupid bitch
All I ever wanted was a bond with you too help you in life like a mother and daughter should bond . Your the worst I swear . I hate you with my life . Your sick in the head . If I had all the heart in the world I promise you I would kill you .
Valery - yea yea .
———————
" after they got situated and killed the man they was in their way back to the house they were staying at and Chanel was nothing but quite ."
Tay - Chanel you okay ?
No.
Tay - you wanna talk ?
No .
Killa - hungry ?
Nope.
Molly - sleepy ?
Yea .
———————————————————
Killa - mama come here talk to me .
Why do she hate me
Killa - it's the drugs talking mamas
Jerry no . She doesn't love me. and it hurts me it makes me feel horrible .
Killa - your so beautiful, anybody who pushes you away is the dumbest, who cares about what she thinks about you ma if she doesn't wanna be in your life let her be . I love you stop being down .
Your the best .
Killa - give me a kiss .
* they shared a passionate kiss *
Bae stop !
Killa - go to sleep ma
I'm hungry . I'll be back
Killa - mhm mhm
————
* Chanel had walked down and had went into the room with Pooter , Tay , ace , and molly *
Hii guys !
Pooter - Chanel !!!!! You look bloated . You pregnant?
What ?
Tay - finally.
I'm not pregnant
Molly - whatever Chanel . Let's do a video tmr
Ok .
Tay - come here .
Hm ?
Tay - you okay ?
Yes .
Tay - liar .
I'm fine now .
Tay - mhm I love you.
I love you too !