Chapter 17

5:00 Am
Killa POV
   I was a Chanel house because something didn't feel right I need to get right with my wow
I seen this letter in her mail thing and it said to " Family and Friends "
.............
Bro no no no !!
CHANEL!!
Oh my god .
   " I walked in seeing her life on the floor with a bunch of pills laying around and two of them were empty my baby life , fuck my phone in the car omg "
    Come here ma I see you still breathing a little , It's going to be okay , you not leaving me yet okay , I should've been there , I'm going to drive as fast as I can baby , stay with me ,
" checks to see if she's breathing " no no no ma !
" calls the group chat "
GET TO THE FUCKING HOSPITAL ITS CHANEL ! * hangs up *
_____________________
6:00 Am
  Nene - my baby omg
Pooter - shit crazy where the doctor man ?
Tay - I can't believe my sister man . This shit don't feel right it was something deeper than this something been going on with her
Pooter - definitely
Deshawn - where's Killa ?
Nene - his car I'm finna go check on him

Nene - hi brother open the door
    Wassup ne
Nene - you okay ?
     I'm coo
Nene - stop lying
    I'm hurt asfkc . I should've been there
Nene - no , don't blame your self  
     Nene, I fucked up the best thing I ever had because I wanted to be dumb and take a drink
Nene - you didn't know it wasn't your consent and imma fuck them hoes up . But you didn't know brother
    I don't give a fuck, I'm hurt bra this shit not right. I don't know she in there fighting For her life my first love , she made me feel happy , I never been happy about a girl they way she make me feel . Being around her was the best her smile . Was her smile fake ?
Nene - she was hurt Killa and the rest of y'all didn't know , she always came to me and Deshawn, Chanel needs help Chanel is really depressed she's hurt . She only put a smile to make you feel happy but feel down Chanel isn't happy at all , then times me and Deshawn would be over she would cry her self to sleep . She didn't want you over because she hate crying infront of you
This is fucked up
Nene - it's going to be okay , she's going to get through it , she got this .
___________________________
Dr.Serene - Family of Davis ?
" they all got up "
Dr. - okay Miss. Davis is a fighter she had ups and down breathing but it seemed like she was doing it on here on time but some taking while she was sleep she gave in and let us help her , I've been her doctor all her life and I never seen anything like this from her . When she wakes up tell her to call me please because I'm not even supposed to be at work but when I got the call of an emergency from her I came in .
" thank you "
Dr.- but for now she's in the room sleeping she should be waking up y'all are free to go in but two at a time
   Y'all can go in . I wanna talk to her alone .
Nene - Untun we finna go shower n stuff you do we a be back up here .
   Be safe .

Seeing her made me weak , I don't understand how somebody some beautiful would think of this . But it's always the girls who have the smile on their face . I love her . I wanna make it right even if we need to take it slow .

Chanel - hi bubba * she whispered *
     Hi mama. How are you
Chanel - good
    Chanel
Chanel - im not doing good. They making me go the psych ward Bc this isn't my first time and because of the cuts on my arms and legs .
    Why don't you talk to me ? What happened to telling each-other everything ma. But I need to apologize to you cause I feel like I'm apart of this . I should've kept you where I was at I should've never went to that party and took a drink from somebody . I was just being dumb man .  Somebody like you shouldn't go through something like this . If I could take back everything I didn't I would I was there with you at your house I could've stopped everything . Chanel I'm in love with you . And it's fine if you don't feel this way. I just wanted to make sure you was happy and you wasn't . All them times I thought you would be with Deshawn and Ne I thought you was have fun but you wasn't your were crying to them. That broke me knowing that I was wrong knowing that your hurting badly I want the best for you I want you to work on this .  I want you to tell me what's going on .
  Chanel - bubba I have bad depression it's bad to where I wanna kill my self every time. I wanna be clean from this I don't wanna keep living this life I want to be happy , I'm honestly sick . My heart hurts . I'm insecure....
    About what ma ?
Chanel - you , I feel like I'm not pretty enough I've gained so much weight I feel like you wouldn't want me anymore.
   Chanel Renae . Never in a million years would I not think your pretty enough . Your everything I wanted , okay a lil weight gain that's fine , you only got a butt and that's fine your beautiful and I love you Chanel I promise.
   Chanel - are you going to be at my house when I go home ?
      Of course why wouldn't I ?
Chanel- can I come to yours ? 
      Yes ma ofc
Chanel - I think I wanna get help
     Whatever you decide I'm going to be there for you mama
_______________________
2 weeks later !
  So jerry put me on " house arrest " and I've been putting out orders and im finna go mail them out since he's not home .