Chapter 9

April 26th
9:00 Pm
Chanel POV
I couldn't sleep , eat or anything I was just nervous about telling them the truth . But since their all here I have no choice .

" okay so since y'all here I'm going to start by telling my whole life story.
Around when I was 16 I started talking to this boy his name was trigg, trigg was 18 and I was 16 going on 17. My mom needed money and I was always there . I was introduced into the drug game when I was 16. I thought it was easy money I learned how to shoot a gun and everything. My first ever body was somebody named brue, he was the biggest in Detroit he always said it was somebody else in but I never know who until I found out it was my daddy. I lowered Brue into my sleeve and it was easy I killed him without a question and took over . And somebody suddenly gave me a name and it got around I kept with it. For some reason the name was Saweetie. At 17 I caught me 3rd body it was because he started messing up my game. My mom had got into drugs and it pissed me off. When I turned 18 I wanted to leave everything I wanted to give all the drugs and money away but I didn't I hid everything. When I was done I was done . One day somebody came in and raped me raped me to the point I didn't have anything . But somebody came to get me. I met this boy tez he was the love of my life well thought . He got me pregnant I was the happiest ever until he got mad and beat me pushed me down the stairs that's how I got this mark on my stomach. A couple months later I turned 19 , going through the same stuff . Getting hurt everyday . I had gotten use to it. I felt disgusted with myself I felt like I didn't have a life.
No one POV
After Chanel told what was really up Killa had left the room without saying anything . He probably hates me now Chanel said . Ohh no buttbutt let him breathe for a while a lot was said Nene had said. I'm going to go this was a bad idea Chanel said. Babygirl it's okay we just needed an explanation and it looks like you've been wanting to say a lot. Chanel nods and walks out and sees Killa leaning on his car .
Chanel POV
Killa - come here mama
   You hate me now ?
Killa - not at all it was just a lot I had to breathe in.
    No it's okay I get it if you don't like me or find me attractive or just known I killed people and stuff I wish it wasn't true
   Killa - no come here . I wouldn't hate you or lose any interest in you because of what you did. It's in the past and I see you moved passed it. You've been  through so much ma and it's okay and I completely understand. I'm sorry if I made it seem like I hated you but I didn't I was just in shock of what happened. So stop crying ma your too pretty for that . * he said while pecking her lips a couple times *
      I love you * she whispered *
Killa - I love you more
  ----------------

 * he said while pecking her lips a couple times *      I love you * she whispered *Killa - I love you more   ----------------

Short chapter !
Follow me on Ig @1laniyaaaa