Chapter 7

Pooter POV
8:00 am
May 8th , 2019

    I haven't been in the mood for anything not even my bestie or my brothers or the two bald hoes. I just got the word my momma not doing good I've been avoiding everybody for a week. My whole life is about the leave me and I don't know how imma take it . Imma go to nay house to talk to her because she the only one I feel like is going to understand me.

Chanel :

It's early asfck in the morning and somebody knocking on the door !
WHO IS IT ?
Pooter : it's me
Omggggg Mikey !
Pooter : wassup * he said dry *
You okay ? You seem sad
Pooter : nah my heart hurt
why ? Let's go talk you hungry ?
Pooter : no
Bacon or sausage?
Pooter : bacon
What's wrong ?
Pooter : my mom dying fast
Awww Pooter
Pooter : yes I don't what to do I don't how to feel
It's okay to feel bad or to cry -
Pooter : sorry . * he answers the phone *....... alright bra I'll be omw. Sorry nay nay but I gotta go * he said as he voice cracked a little *

Okay I love you call me if you need me .
* he left *
* Chanel phone rings *
Hi booty
Killa : hey ma wya ?
I'm home I'm supposed to be cooking breakfast
Killa : I'm omw
Omg okay

MOMENTS LATER
Killa : omg you always cook good asfck where the food at ma ?
Kitchen in the microwave jerry don't eat all my cinnamon buns
Killa : Mmcht I never eat yo stuff
You high you finna be eating the whole time you here
* Chanel walks in the kitchen and she had on an oversized shirt and from the looks she probably had on a thong and her hair was in a messy bun and her lashes was did .... this was killas most turn on *
Killa : what you got on tho
Clothes
Killa : what's under that
* she shows the thong and sticks her tongue out *
Killa : you getting thick
Boy stop you know I'm not hyping my head up like that
Killa : I'm dead ass
I hate my body should I get surgery?
Killa : no wtf I love yo body you just got a little butt yo titties small but it's coo with yo short ass.
Mmcht byeeeeeeeeee
Killa : what is you 4'10
Um for your information I'm 4'11 get it right
Killa : oh wow what a difference... come here
* she walks to him and gets in between his legs*
You so clingy pooh
Killa : you love it ma
You right
Killa : you talked to Pooter
Yea he was over here he was sad but he left out
Killa : wym he straight ?
Yes he told me he wanted to talk to me because ig he felt like he would be more comfortable talking to me
Killa : he know he can always talk to me we brothers
Yea ik but idk I hope he's okay I'll stop by his place later to see if he fine
Killa : definitely

Killa : why you staring at me ma * he chuckled*
I can stare at you booty
Killa : you look good
Boy you know I look beat
Killa : most definitely look great in anything
Mhmmmmm! * she gets out the hug and gets the last cinnamon roll and a juice and gets back into his arms while he was sitting on the couch*
It's hot outside ?
Killa : it's coo * he said while taking a big bite of her cinnamon bun *
BAEEEEEEE omg
Killa : girl shut up whining * he said while pecking her lips *
Killa : Ik you not finna cry
Yes because this was my last one * she said as her voice cracked *
Killa : I'm sorry ma
Don't go it again !
Killa : can I have some of this tho
No go get your own
Killa : I'm not talking about this juice
I got orange
Killa : I love how innocent you are
Over some juice ?
Killa : girl put yo pussy in my mouth
Okay
Killa : okay ? That's it okay ? No " boy nooo "
No lay down on the couch
Killa : you not finna play me is you ?
No pookie lay down * she said and she slide her panties off and he laid back on the couch and she sat on his face *

Omniscient-
As she straddle on his face getting situated he put two fingers inside to get that extra wetness he wanted her to have .
" ouuuu " Chanel said and he fingered her and sucked and flicked her pearl . He fingered her a lil harder and faster making her lip up a little . " Untun stop running this what you wanted " Killa said . Omggggg imma cum ughhh fuckkk. " let me it out mamas " Killa said . Moments later she " Squirted " surprising him and her. " omg Killa omggggg " he kept going until she did it a second time. " fuckkk I'm finnaaa- " " mmm one more time ma" Killa said  " ahh no oh my god " she said . Okay imma let you breathe !

Chanel -
This nigga then ate me like a mf I squirted twice and I didn't even know I could I just laid back on the other side of the couch and he came to me and told me to put my leg up and it started shaking and he laughed .
Bae that's not funny
Killa - it is I put that work in that Pussy
It was ight
Kidding kidding kidding
Killa : oh I was finna give you round two
No I'm done bae
Killa : mhm give me a toothbrush
They in the bathroom
" Killa walked to the bathroom moments later he came out " and laid his head in her chest gently because she was sleep"

Moments later he was just staring into space thinking about her. He loved her smell , the way she talks , looks , feels , and how innocent she is , the way she smiles , how sweet she is, how she cooks and cleans, and now how her pussy taste . It's only been 3 months but we feel so much closer and I wanna get more close than ever . I don't wanna treat her like shit I wanna let her know she's the best I ever treat her good. I fucked with hoes back then but my momma and everybody talked to me telling me I need to settle down . It's been 2 years since they told me that and I'm officially ready to settle down. I wanna say I love you but i don't think she's ready for love. This is all new to me I don't ever wanna hurt her not even a lil slip of a tear coming from her . I wanna make sure she's good . I actually feel like she's the one I'm finna love.

FMOIG @1laniyaaaaFollow me on Tiktok @1laniyaaaa

FMOIG @1laniyaaaa
Follow me on Tiktok @1laniyaaaa

I hoped y'all enjoyed period