Han jisung || Rehab (winter in paris)

🧖🏾‍♀️Inspiration : Rehab (Winter In Paris) , by Brent Faiyaz🧖🏾‍♀️

|| Not Mistake Checked ||

In which han is a drug dealer , and you are his girlfriend ____________________________Smut 🃏________________

____________________________
Smut 🃏
________________

Jorah 🧖🏾‍♀️

I sat on my bed staring up at the ceiling trying to figure out what to do with myself . It's too hot and pretty outside for me just to be in the house . Although I prefer being in the house any other time but today is different . Just like magic my phone dinged and my best friend jhene texted saying she was outside and we were gonna hang out . I got up and slipped on my white Air Force 1's . I was wearing some jean shorts and a black , white and green deku graphic tee .

I grabbed my purse walking out the door . "Ooh bestie you look gooooodd!" Jhene yelled while twerking and hyping me up. I smiled thanking her . I'm not boring but I'm more of a quiet person so she understood when I didn't get all loud and start twerking and screaming and shit . I got in the car and she turned to me . "So where's Han?" She asked . "He should be coming home later tonight . He was with chris and them earlier" I simply stated and she nodded .

"Girl you out of all people are the one who I'd never think would date a drug dealer bitch" she said and I laughed . "Just because I'm quiet don't mean nothing , I don't discriminate babe" I said and she laughed before placing her hand on the wheel and pulling off . "So I'm thinking ice cream , then we can smoke .. uh get snacks for that .. probably smoke again and then get food and go to my house" (me and my bsf asf) jhene said and I nodded .

Jhene started playing 'dead man walking' by Brent faiyaz and I turned that shit up to the max cause thats my song . "IM A LOVER BOY ,, SHE LOVE THE TOYS" I yelled and jhene looked at me like I had 4 heads . "THIS THAT ROLL MYSELF A J , AND COUNT MY FIGURES SHIT , THIS THAT STEPPIN' OUT I FEEL LIKE IM THAT NIGGA SHIT" (bro this really my shit😂) I sang and jhene laughed and looked at me . "Girl this is the loudest I've ever heard you be fr" , she said .

Skip the car ride

We're now on our way to the park . We're gonna smoke and eat there . "Bitch everyone and their brother is here right now" I said looking at the huge ass crowd of people on the basketball court . We ignored it and parked . Jhene lit the blunt and I stared out the window at the crowd of people to see if I can recognize anybody , to my surprise the people on the court were Han and his boys .

"Isn't that Han right there?" Jhene asked as she passed me the blunt . I took a drag and nodded . "So you wanna go over there or we staying in the car"? Jhene asked and I shook my head . "Girl it's about 50 people over there and they all gonna be trying to smoke up our shit so no I'm good , we can probably go when we're done" I said and she agreed .