Min yoongi || Promise

🧖🏾‍♀️Inspiration : Promise by jhene aiko🧖🏾‍♀️

|| Not Mistake Checked ||

In which , yoongi says something that causes you to take your daughter and leave

In which , yoongi says something that causes you to take your daughter and leave .. making the best future ever for you both .. maybe not him though
_______________________________

Yuna 🧖🏾‍♀️

Yoongi and I were arguing because yani our 6 year old daughter was in his studio "doing homework" and she ended up knocking down his award case . Yani was trying to apologize and explain how it happened but yoongi yelled at her not even letting her finish her sentence .

"Yoongi I'm sure she didn't mean it" I said and he scoffed . "Why the fuck was she in here in the first place , there's a million other places in this huge ass house for her to do her work." He yelled and I just looked at him . "Okay yoongi , she's sorry .. what is all broken? I could replace them." I said and yoongi looked at me with the deepest scowl .

"Yuna , my fucking award case is what's broken . All those trophies and awards all broken ,, you can't replace that shit .. I swear sometimes I think you're stupid . I knew I should've married an idol .. you don't understand this shit" he said and I completely stopped . My grandma always told me "if someone tells you something spiteful when they're angry they mean that shit" .

"Alright.." I stated pulling off my ring . "You go marry that idol woman yoongi .. I wish you both the best"
________________

3rd person 🧖🏾‍♀️

Yuna calmly set the ring down on his soundboard and closed the door to his studio leaving him there . He heard what she said but he was to angry to fully process what just happened . Yuna went to their bedroom and packed all of her clothes and grabbed her money from her safe which was about half a million dollars . Yuna wasn't an idol .. she wasn't famous really .. she was just a waitress at a restaurant that she sometimes sang in seeing as that's what she loves to do .

After she packed all of her things she went into their daughters room and packed her things and her also . Most people might think that yuna is "doing too much" or "over exaggerating" but she's big on the lesson her grandma taught her . She was a wise woman .. she died a year ago sadly .

Yuna put the keys down on the coffee table before walking out the door with her bags and child in hand . " I love you min yoongi" she said and that was the last time yuna ever stepped foot near yoongi again ,, until that one day .
_________________________

Yoongi 🧖🏻

After Yuna left I called and called her phone . I really didn't mean what I said that night .. I was just trying to hurt her because I was childish and angry . It's been 7 years now . 7 fucking years .. and I haven't heard from her or yani . Although I do know that yuna is a very wealthy and famous singer in the states .