Lee Dongmin (Eunwoo) || LOVE

🧖🏾‍♀️ inspiration : LOVE by Leebada ft pH-1 🧖🏾‍♀️

🐉female 7th member au🐉

|| Not mistake checked ||

╔═━────━▒ 🐉 ▒━────━═╗

" 𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲? "╚═━────━▒ 🐉 ▒━────━═╝

╚═━────━▒ 🐉 ▒━────━═╝

3rd person 🧖🏾‍♀️

Eunwoo sucked his teeth hard as he saw y/n giggling and playing in the back of the bus with sanha and mj . He was angry because she was supposed to be sitting by him and laughing with him ,, but due to an argument they had right before they'd got on the road y/n had been ignoring him .

Why? Well because he'd started an argument with her over something as stupid as going to the grocery store for the dorm with the manager instead of him . He'd just wanted to start an argument with her because of the fact he was angry that the guys were making comments towards her saying how she would be a perfect wife for them and how they wanted to date her .

He himself couldn't say anything because there's a no dating amongst the members rule and currently you two are breaking it . Well kind of ,, you deal with each other but neither of you put an official title on anything you do yet .. but in each other's mind you were his and he was yours .

"Wah- MJ your eyelashes are so pretty" you complimented him getting closer to his face and making him become flustered . Eunwoo watched the two of you closely wanting to take his two fingers and push you by the forehead out of mj's face .

"Mj is blushing- look his face and ears are red" sanha said in a loud voice beside the two . Mj pinched him making him yell out and everybody to look in their direction . Eunwoo stared out of the window avoiding the eye contact him and y/n could've possibly made .

The manager told everyone to calm down and stop yelling because it could startle the driver and the bus went silent besides those three again . "Let's pay truth or dare" Jinjin said and everyone sat in seats closer to each other and got ready to play the game except of course Eunwoo . He remained in his seat and continued staring out the window . His AirPods were now in and he was ignoring them all .. which was hard because he was really nosey .

He'd got bored of staring out the window and turned to look at the group . Of course they were still playing a game but now it was put a finger down . He turned his music down super low so that he could hear them now but still make it seem like he was listening to music . "Put a finger down if you have a crush on someone" moonbin said and everyone put their fingers down .

This had made Eunwoo anxious because previous events made him automatically assume the crush they all had was on y/n . His girlfriend . " y/n who's your crush ? " rocky asked and y/n looked at me for a brief second . "There's this guy .. he's sweet ,, cute .. he's kind of dumb but that's okay , he makes me laugh ,, he's a giant .. he can be a pain sometimes but that's because he's just a normal human .. Obviously " y/n finished with a smile .

The guys all looked around at each other as if they'd been confirming some type of suspicions .

Eunwoo just stared out the window smirking knowing that you were talking about him . "We still got 2 more hours ,, I wish we would've taken a plane" rocky complained looking at his Apple Watch . "Shut up and enjoy the ride" jinjin said and we all laughed as rocky gave him an "I'll kill you" look .

Y/n finally got up making her way to sit by Eunwoo as everyone else either drifted off to sleep or occupied themselves with something quietly . "Hi" she said as she took her seat across from eunwoo . He just hummed a response which made y/n figure he didn't want to talk to her . She stood up to go back to her seat by mj and sanha but before she could get too far he grabbed her wrist pulling her to sit in his lap .

Her first instinct was to panic because the other members would think suspiciously of her sitting there . Eunwoo on the other hand didn't care not one bit , he'd missed his woman and her attention . He held on to her waist tightly making sure she couldn't get away .

Mj was the first to notice tapping sanha beside him who tapped jinjin who signaled rocky who flicked moonbin pointing to the two in awe . "I'm sorry , I love you" Eunwoo spoke with his head pressed against y/n's back . Now yes they've been in a relationship for a while but they hadn't kissed , said "I love you" or gone as far as sex . Yeah they'd hugged before but she'd never been on his lap . This whole thing leaving y/n silent and at a loss of words .

Jinjin being a dad pulled his phone out and began recording the two . Mj treating this like a drama was sitting there eager waiting for y/n's response . "I- I love you too" she stuttered . Eunwoo's heart almost bursted out of his chest with how fast and hard it was beating .

Mj , sanha and moonbin were in their seats fangirling , hitting each other while whisper yelling their celebrations . Eunwoo ushered y/n to get up then standing up taking her hand to the back of the bus where the beds were . The rest of the group looking at the two but acting oblivious to what was happening .

When the couple had finally made it to the back and closed the curtains rocky spoke first . "I bet all of you 50 dollars they're about to have sex" jinjin who didn't like the idea went against him saying they'd probably just make out . Let's just say rocky won the bet ;) .

Welp this was lowkey disappointing 😭 sorry it took so long ,, but this is the last actual chapter for this book ,, I'll make one more though because there's a few things I want to talk about before releasing the other two books <3