Lee jeno || Take you there

🧖🏾‍♀️ inspiration : Take you there by H.E.R. 🧖🏾‍♀️

|| Not mistake checked ||

" 𝘾𝙖𝙣 𝙄 𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙝 , 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙞𝙨 𝙖 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝙤𝙣 𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙝 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙄 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 "

゚+*:ꔫ:*﹤  ﹥*:ꔫ:*+゚
______________
In which it's a continuation to "That way"🕵🏾‍♀️
__________
Very Short 🎴

Jeno 🧖🏻

After the day we had the picnic I avoided y/n . Why? Because I'm in love with her and I'm scared it'll hurt our friendship . Yeah we texted from time to to time but when she asked to hang out I told her I was busy .

I don't know what to do really , because I know for a fact she doesn't like me the way I like her . Sulking ; I held my head down and walked around my apartment trying to find something meaningless to do to pass time .

Suddenly I heard a hard and loud knock on my door . I hope it's not my neighbor asking am I single again because I definitely do not wanna date her goddamn granddaughter . I walked to my door and being a dumb ass I didn't ask who it was or look at the screen thingy . (What the hell is it called again? This is why I need to stop smoking 💀🤚🏾)

In the blink of an eye her hand went across my face and she had already spoken 30,000 words to me . I just held my face in Disbelief . "Actually I don't even know why I came here yk , if you didn't want to be my bsf anymore you could've simply just said that." Y/n said before turning in her heels and walking away .

Before she could get too far I grabbed her arm . "No- y/n stop I'm sorry" I spoke and she rolled her eyes . "Look , the only reason I was avoiding you is because , damn now that I'm about to say it out loud I feel more stupid than Mi-Rae from My id is Gangnam beauty (go watch it nowwwww!!) anyways the only reason I was avoiding you is because I am in love with you y/n . I know I shouldn't be but-"

I was cut off by her pressing her plump soft lips against mine . They taste like limes . But a little sweeter . Not to be corny and cliche but the kiss felt so perfect . So .. idk the words amazing I guess .. what's a better word than perfect? We pulled apart and she smiled at me . Ik for sure my face was red as a tomato .

"Wow- uh- idk what to say" I said and she giggled . "Then don't say anything" she said as she kissed me again and pushed me into my apartment while unbuttoning my shirt . In the words of lottie from princess and the frog : "Thank you evening star!"

Hey babes ! This was literally written in 10 minutes . Uh so basically my week got busy asf . And I don't have much time for anything but I don't wanna leave you guys hanging . I won't be able to post again until Monday but I got some good chapters for y'all . Anyways I love youuuuu .

Oh yeah one more thing . If you come across a chapter of someone you don't like do not leave a hateful comment towards that person or me . Because I definitely will respond and or possibly delete the comment . It's not that hard to just keep it to yourself and go on about your day 🧘🏾‍♀️