Kim namjoon , Jung hoseok || 34 + 35

🧖🏾‍♀️inspiration : 34 + 35 by Ariana grande 🧖🏾‍♀️

||Not mistake checked||

__________________

Requested 🃏

___________________

In which amina and the boys try something new________________Smut 🃏 , kinks 🃏_________________________

________________
Smut 🃏 , kinks 🃏
_________________________

3rd Person 🧖🏾‍♀️

The couple laid in bed panting heavily while staring up at the ceiling with smirks on their faces . Amina and J-hope were that energetic bisexual couple with an amazing and eventful sex life . That was good for many reasons to them .. but to their innocent/quiet friend/roommate it was horrible .

Namjoon was a quiet guy . He is a man of a few words to most but he spoke a lot more than a little to them . Namjoon mostly stayed to himself in his room studying and or just watching something . All in all being boring as hell . The reason why their sex life was such a burden to namjoon was the fact that he could hear everything through the walls .

So hearing J-hope's moans and y/n's screams turned him on and the simple fact that he can't get any action just leaves him in bed with a boner that he has to get rid of with his own boring hands . They were his friends so he could've simply asked to join them but he thought that would be weird even though he knew they might be down .

Namjoon was also a bisexual .. so this was one of his 'dreams' . But he thought that's all it could ever be . Let's just say .. he is wrong .
___________________________________________________

Amina🧖🏾‍♀️

I got up from the bed pulling hobi up with me . "That was amazing , as always" he said as he trailed behind me and into the bathroom . I turned it on and stepped in first . Hobi got in behind me and put his hands on my waist . Suddenly I had a bizarre idea .