Is it gonna work?

Im gonna be a little mean to One Direction so please forgive me in this chap.

♕♕♕♕♕♕♪♪♪♪♪☆☆☆☆

(Yi Jin's POV)

Apparently the girls hate those boys. I mean like REALLY HATE TIL THEY WANNA KILL THEM!So smart,cunning and cheeky Jia Ning came up with a plan so fool proof and evil even VOLDEMORT WOULD BE LAME COMPARED TO IT:

1)Spread rumors with a convincing story

2) Accuse them of things they didnt do.

3)Pay students to hate them.

It will drive them mad! And outta this school.

At first we were like' Isnt that a little too mean?' But after some thinking about how much the girls hated them,they agreed!! All were quite satisfied except Mani.... Dunno why. Maybe the plan was far too evil for her or it was far good to the boys. But what can I say? We were in the school first! So today, the plan will be carried out. Starting with the rumours so on and so forth.PLEASE FORGIVE ME BOYS!

(Janelle's POV)

Time to get back at Liam!

"PSSSST!VAL!"I Whispered to my friend.

"PSSSST! VAL!" I whispered to my friend again.

No reply. I tapped lightly on her shoulder.

Same response.

"VALLLLL!!!"I whispered. I think I am starting to get annoying :P

"What Jan what?!" Valerie whipped her head around to face me. Guess I was starting to get annoying :P .

"Did you know Liam..." I said before telling her some nasty rumours.

"NO WAY! IS IT TRUE?"Val gasped. I nodded my head frantically. "Miss Choy is coming talk to you later!"I whispered again. YEAH MISSION NUMBER ONE COMPLETE! You better watch out Liam....>:)

♪♡♪♡♪♡After class...♪♡♪♡♪♡♪♡

(Mani's POV)

"Mission number 1 complete girls?" I asked . I feel so sad having to spread such nasty rumours. Do I have feelings for him? Of course not! I need to stay focused! Maybe the rumours I spread werent nasty enough? Nah... ARGHHHHHHHHH!!! If I can't understand myself, how am I gonna understand my students when I become a teacher? I NEED TO KNOW WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME!Sometimes I really feel like breaking down. Please,someone,tell me what is wrong with me. "DONE!" Jan,Chris,Cel and Jia Ning shouted before cackling evilly. Yi Jin just hung her head in shame.Wonder where the rumours are now.

(Valerie's POV)

I've been hearing things about the boys. ALOT,of things. The rumours are spreading like fire!Honestly I think Harry is smokin. But I heard lots of rumours about him being a man whore. And him being gay too. Best to find another boy.

(Cel's POV)

"Girls, the boys are approaching us. Mission 2." I said softly. When Louis reached out to tap my shoulder I turned around which caused him to touch my chest. "Louis! What are you doing?! Get your hand off me!" I screeched. Louis immediately drew his hand back and started blushing like crazy."I...I.." He stuttered.Students turned to him and stared like he mudered somebody.

"Mr Tomlinson!!...

♣♤♣♤♣♤♣♤♣♤♣

Hey Leprechauns I'm back!Hope you enjoyed! Please fan,vote or at the very least comment. Thank you!