What Drama?

(Jia Ning's POV)

There was a moment of silence... Is Jan gonna forgive me??? I remembered when we were 5, i spilled water on her math assignement and only after 2 weeks then did she forgive me. It was such a trivial matter, but now its much much more serious. " No, I will NEVER EVER FORGIVE YOU." Jan said coldly.Tears began forming in my eyes,threathening to fall. Guess i deserved it ... "Just kiddin !!! You were forgiven even before you apologised!!" Jan stuck out her tongue at me. "JANELLE!You are gonna pay gurllll!! Dont scare me like that!!"I screeched at Jan. THAT WAS MEAN!!! "GROUP HUG!!! AGAIN!!"Chris shouted while hugging us. She should be a teddy bear! I looked at my watch. WOW! ALREADY 7?! We bade each other goodbye and seperated to our houses.

♔♔♔♔Next day in school♔♔♔♔

(Chris POV)

Everything is back to normal! Yahhh! I'M HUNGRY! The girls and i are at my locker chatting as usual again.Suddenly,from the corner of my eye, i caught sight of Harry.Yi Jin signalled us to follow her. Wonder where she is taking us...Ohhhhh I know now! We're going to Liam's locker where the boys are."Umm..... Harry. Im really s....sorry for being so mean to you these few months...And tha...a..anks for rescueing Janelle. Can...we be friends?"Jia Ning asked Harry with her head bowed down." Sure love!"Harry chirped as he stuck out his hand for Jia Ning to shake.Jia Ning shyly shook his hand. Its strange to see Jia so shy,she is usually so confident.Im just super glad they made up.

(Yi Jin's POV)

Yes! Harry and Jia made up! " Urm Harry can we have a word with you? Without Janelle?"I asked. Jan looks puzzled."Sure! Excuse me Janelle and boys" Harry said while following us.

(Harry's POV)

"Sure!Excuse me Janelle and boys." I said while following the rest of the girls. I wonder why they asked me to follow them.... Did i do something??WHERE ARE THEY TAKING ME?These thoughts were rushing into my mind. We walked and walked. And then I found them taking me to a dark corner just outside of school. " Ok Harry! I very happy that you and Jia made up! You have a very forgiving nature! And A MILLION GAZILLION thanks for protecting Janelle !! Your character dosent seem to be the same around other girls! If you and Janelle want to date, i am perfectly fine with it if she is the 'one' for you." Yi Jin praised me. Phew! I thought that they were mad with me!"But. If you ever, ever break Jan's heart, i will break you. So you better not toy with her heart." Yi Jin's voice changed from a cheerful tone to a tone that sent chills down my spine. "I understand. Thank you for the praises!" I tried to sound as unafraid as i could. Yi Jin just innocently smiled Ring!!! Its the class bell... We all sped to our classrooms.

(Mani's POV)

Woah Yi Jin sure thought him a lesson! He better be afraid!!Wonder what type of drama will happen in chem class since .....

♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪

HEY LEPRECHAUNS!!! Im so sorry i havent updated! I have alot homework and i barely have time to update! Please comment,vote or fan! Thank you!!