Sisters Forever?

(Celeste's POV)

"So... urm.. i am going easy on Liam or mayb even stopping the rumours. So...urm...if you dont mind Jia, could you go easy on Harry or mayb even stop the rumours?"Janelle meekly asked.

That was a big move! Im not sure whether Jia would agree..."Im...Im...sorry Jan but I cant forgive him...He messed up my love life.. I know he saved you... But i cant." Jia muttered loud enough for us to hear while clenching her fist.Her answer didnt suprise me."But Jia! He saved my life! What happened to Sisiers before boys?!" Janelle raised her voice. "What happened to Sisters before HARRY?!" Jia Ning screamed. Before running up the stairs and locking herself in Mani room. I just hate it when we fight!"Mani, you go check on Jia Ning."I said. She simply nodded and dashed up the stairs.

"Jan, you know how sensitive Jia is about Brandon." Chris sternly reminded. Janelle just kept her head down. "Let's not be that harsh on Janelle kay?" Yi Jin requested. Chris just huffed and plopped herself on the couch. "Jan, we know that Harry saved you. But asking Jia Ning to forgive him is a very big thing. She cant handle it." I softly said. Janelle wiped away her tears and nodded. I wonder how Jia is...

(Mani's POV)

I placed my ear on my room door. I could hear Jia sobbing."Jia, open the door" I coaxed.

"No. Leave me alone" Jia Ning said between sobs.

Urgh. Guess I have no choice. I pulled out my room door key,placed it in the key hole and opened the door.I crept towards my bed and I saw Jia burying her face.in my pillow. "Jia, stop crying"I pleaded. I slowly stroked her head. Jia looked up. Her eyes were puffy and warm tears were flooding from her them.I pulled her into a hug."Its just that.. I cant forgive Harry. I want Jan to feel happy with him but I cant."Jia confessed."Come on lets have a talk with Jan." I suggested. Suprisingly, she followed.

(Yi Jin's POV)

We're so worried about Jia. Will she be okay?I just hate it when we fight! "Jan.....I..I....I'm sorry!"Jia shouted while running towards Jan, crashed into her with a hug and burst into tears. We all joined in. It feels good to be united again... "Jan im sorry! Anger just overcame me! I willl consider about forgiving Harry but first please forgive me?" Jia asked. There was a moment of silence...

♤♤♤♤♤♔♔♔♔

Hey Leprechauns!! Im sorry for not updating! I was really busy! Anyway enjoy!Please Fan,Vote or atleast Comment! Thanks!