Chemistry

(Mani's Pov)

I wonder what will happen since Mrs Song is changing our seats during chemistry. 'Cause SOME PEOPLE in chem class was talking too much. Urgh! Now i wont be sitting infront of the glass cabinet and i cant admire my reflection! Worst still, I WONT BE SITTING NEAR MA GURLSSSS!! Thanks alot! I wonder if i'll be sitting next to him...

♣♣♣In Chem Class♣♣♣♣♣

NOOOO Mrs Song is already changing seats! I DONT WANNA LEAVE MY GIRLS! NEVER EVERRRRR! "Chill Mani, we'll still be able to talk to each other at other times!" Chris whispered."Christine, please sit beside Vanessa"NO WAY WILL I LET MY BFF SIT NEAR THAT, URGH! My face remained calm but in my head i was like"HDNSJDIEBDKSBSNSJEBD!!!!!" Chris looked at me with a long sad look as she got up from her seat and walked to her new seat. I already miss her." Amanda, please sit next to Mr Tomlinson." Haiz, I sadly look at the girls and sat next to Louis.

(Chris' POV)

Thanks Mrs Song just Thanks. You made me sit next to my enemy, how exciting. She keeps on bugging me and calling me names. I dont really respond to her stupid name calling as 1) I do NOT want to waste my precious breath on her. 2) She does not know what a colourful vocabulary i have so i only plan to use it when im really annoyed.

I just wish she could shut up already and start our task. "Can you just shut up and do our task?" I asked her annoyed. "Whatever. Fine. If you say so." Vanessa rolled her eyes. We began mixing chemicals and pouring as we were asked to do so. Suddenly i heard a loud sound of shattering glass and someone shouted " MOVE CHRISTINE!" So i sprinted to Amanda's table as i was told to do so.

♕♕♕♕♕♕

HEY LEPRECHAUNS!! IM SO SO SORRY I HAVE NOT UPDATED IN SUCH A LOONNNGGG TIME!! I have been really caught up with work and stuff so i hope you enjoy! Please fan, vote or atleast comment!!Thankssss!