Saviour

Hey Leprechauns! Please take note that chap 8 and 9 is mixed up! Sp please dont be confused!

♪♪♣♣♣♣♣♪♪♪♪♪♔♔♔♔

(Jan's POV)

Jia Ning crushed the bottle of water that was in her hand causing water to spray every where. She is jumping to conclusions again!Why wont she let me finish.

"Let me finish Jia. This is what really happened....

'What would Chris want... Hmmmmm...' I thought to myself as I walked pass the shops. I was so engrossed with thinking that I walked into a dark corner. Oh no, here comes trouble. Infront of me, there they were. Ethan,Cheryl and Vanessa. I'm gonna be in alot of trouble. Dont panic. They probably didnt see me. I slowly backed up. They didnt react.

'Great! Now I can escape' I said to myself.

'Where do you think your going?' Vanessa smirked. 'You didnt think we would let you go since your friends are not here.' Cheryl cackled. 'Please. Leave me alone' I pleaded. They walked slowly towards me. I had no escape. I should just let them beat me up. No! I have to fight for myself. I cant let them think I am useless. I lifted my hand and swept it across Vanessa's face. I did it! I fought back!'How.Dare. You.' Vanessa turned to me with bloodshot eyes. She slapped me back. With much more force. She slapped me back at forth. I screamed from the pain. I fought back. Threw punches at her. But I am no match for three. I should not have slapped her. I prayed like mad that they would stop.

"Leave Janelle alone."

YES MY SAVIOUR IS HERE!

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Hey Leprechauns! Sorry for the short Chap! I might not update that much next week. Enjoy! Please comment,vote or fan. Thanks!