Ice breaker

♬♬♬At Lunch♬♬

(Chris' POV)

As usual the girls and I sat at table number 3 where we always sat. We all dished out our lunches. We are never ever gonna eat from the cafeteria 'cause have you seen what they cook?! ITS TOO DISGUSTING TO DESCRIBE. I couldnt help but pinch every body's food. I GET TIRED OF EATING MASH POTATOES EVERY SINGLE DAY!"STOP PINCHING MY FOOD CHRIS!" The girls except Jan blared at me. " SORRY!! IT'S JUST THAT I GET TIRED OF EATING MASH POTATOES EVERYDAY!"

The only reason I dont pinch Jan's food is that it's all nutritious and YUCK!"Hey arent they Liam,Niall,Louis,Harry and Zayn?"Jia Ning asked with a tint of excitement pointing towards the boys. She is always the first one to make new friends, she is actually responsible for getting us together!!The boys were scrunching their faces upon eating the terrible cafeteria food. WELCOME TO OUR WORLD BRO!

(Liam's POV)

"UTTERLY DISGUSTING!"Nialler shrieked as he tasted the cafeteria food. "AND THEY CAN CALL THIS FOOD?! THAT LUNCH LADY IS MESSED UP!" Lou said with his swag accent that he can only use."Urm...yeah... I ... like totally... agree with Lou ... and uh.... they should seriously get...uh proper food." Harry agreed with a slow response. Zayn didnt even touch his food he was too busy styling his hair and looking at himself. The boys should be thankful we have food to eat! It's not that bad is it....

I TAKE IT ALL BACK! I scrunched my face upon eating THE DISGUSTING THING THAT DOSENT DESERVE TO BE CALLED FOOD!

"Hello!" A girl wearing a pink top with a pair of skinny jeans greeted us. "Liam,Harry , Zayn , Niall and ..... um.....Louis right?" We nodded our heads ." This is Mani,Jan,Chris,Celeste,Yi Jin and I'm Jia Ning." Wait a minute! Those were the girls I saw at Nandos! What a coincidence! And Jan was the girl I waved to!

(Niall's POV)

A girl named Jia Ning just came up to us and introduced us to her friends and her. " Why not we all tell each other a little bit more about ourselves? Mani you go first!" Jia Ning chirped.

"My name is Amanda but call me Mani! I have to sisters, I love to sleep and look at myself." I regconize the girl as the girl who was late for class.

"Hi.. Um.. my name is Janelle but call me Jan. Um I excel in studies and I am extreamly shy.I also have a pet turtle called Leo." A girl wearing big cute glasses shyly introduced herself.

"Heyo! I'm Celeste and I love carrots! And the people in this school call me the swag masta!" Hmmmmm reminds me of Lou. They were even wearing the same outfit!

"Hi I'm Christine but call me Chris. I LOVE. TO. EAT. I CAN EAT 24/7 ." A girl said with her mouth full. Looks like I have to compete for food soon IF THE CAFETERIA FOOD IMPROVES!

"Im Jia Ning but call me Jia. I luv to flirt! I AM VERY OUT GOING!I am also very talkative ! I have a pet kitten called Lilo!" Hazza has finally found a match!

"I'm Yi Jin. I LOVE ANYTHING SWEET! I can be shy and rough at times. Oh and I'm Irish." YAY! I'VE GOT A FELLOW LEPRECHAUN!

We can actually have a chance to be really good friends!

★★★★

I am back! And I hope you have enjoyed this story because I'm gonna stop writing..

JUST KIDDIN!! I WILL NEVER ABANDON THE LEPRECHAUNS!

I am currently writing the next Chap so please Comment, vote or fan. THANK YOU ALL LEPRECHAUNS FOR SUPPORTING ME!