Wave back to me.

Hey LEPRECHAUNSSS !!

Time for an update!

~On the way to Nandos

(Jia Ning's POV)

Shitttt. I shouldnt have flirted and talked to boys on the way to Chris' house. Now look at me ! I am gonna be broke! Atleast I have two new numbers!!

We are taking forever to get to Nandos!! That's probably because Mani keeps stopping at every reflective thing she sees to look at herself. I'm not saying that she can't look at herself , she does have incredibly good looks. "Mani! Come on! Nandos is gonna be crowded. And our food will take longer to get to our table!" Janelle nagged at Mani.

Once Chris heard what Janelle said , she grabbed Mani's hand and pulled her away from the reflective thing she was looking at. "NO! IM NOT DONE STYLING MY HAIR!!!!" Mani wailed.

But Chris did not listen she just kept pulling Mani towards Nandos. BUT HEY, SHE WAS HUNGRY!

(Mani's POV)

CHRIS JUST HAD TO PULL ME AWAY FROM MY BEAUTIFUL REFLECTION! SO DAMN SAD! Well atleast we are close to Nandos now!

At Nandos~~~

(Mani's POV)

Nandos sure is crowded! Waiters and waitresses carrying food on trays , people talking and laughing lively. A friendly waitress walked up to us and ask"Table for how many?" Jia Ning put up 7 fingers(remember Lisa is with them!) and the friendly waitress led us to a table. We sat on any seat. We didnt care! TIME TO DRAIN THE 2 GIRLS DRY OF THEIR MONEY!!!. I saw Chris evily rubbing her hands and smirking!!! Not a good sign!!!

(Yi Jin's POV)

I nervously looked at the 5 other girls. They seriously wanna drain all of me and Jia's money!

I saw Chris evily rubbing her hands and smirking! NOT A NICE SIGN. SHE REALLY WANTS TO DRAIN ME AND JIA'S MONEY!

Chris raised up her hand to call the waitress and she bounced over to our table. "We'll have everything on the menu,thanks!" Chris told the waitress and the waitress quickly jotted it down and skipped back into the kitchen.

ME AND JIA LOOKED AT EACH OTHER AND ALMOST FAINTED. WTH !SHE IS SO EVILLLL . I WILL SEEK MY REVENGE!Jia ning fake cried and shouted at Chris" Are you crazy?! I WILL BE BROKE! WE WILL SEEK OUR REVENGE!" Chris just shouted back" I DONT THINK SO!" But her words were muffled by the grumbling of her stomach. THAT GURL MUST BE HUNGRY!Soon all our stomachs were grumbling. Celeste screamed" OMG CHRIS' HUNGER IS CONTAGIOUS!"

(Chris' POV)

"OMG CHRIS ' HUNGER IS CONTAGIOUS!" Celeste screamed.We erupted the whole of Nandos with laughter. A waiter came over to our table and said in a very apologetic tone"I'm sorry, but an unhappy diner is complaining that you are too noisy.Would you mind lowering your voices?" "No,not at all." Janelle smiled and replied. Our loud laughter was reduced to giggles and chuckles. But once the waiter left our table Celeste said"What is seriously wrong with that diner! He dosent own the place ya know! " Mani also replied" URGH! I kniw right! Its a free world we can do whatever we want!" I totally agree with Celeste and Mani! FREEDOM!Before we knew it, the food had arrived. Well, thankfully! We stuffed our faces into the delicious piling hot food. WHO CARES IF ANYONE STARES ?! AS LONG AS I HAVE MY FOOD!

(Janelle's POV)

The girls were eat as if they have never eaten before! And I was eating like them! WHO COULD RESIST?! Thankfully there were afew people at another table not far away from us that ordered just as much food and were eating like us. The strangest part was, there was a boy lookin at me from that table.

I just acted friendly and waved to him. He waved back. Atleast there are some nice people in this world. WHO ARE STRANGERS! Anyway I continued stuffing my mouth with food.

~~~After eating

(Mani's POV)

When the waiter handed us the bill, my jaw dropped. We spent $200. I could literally see Jia ning and Yi Jin tearing up as they handed cashier their money they forked up. WE ARE EVIL!Yi Jin wailed ,cried and sobbed" My hard earned money that I earned from my baking job is all gone!!!! OVER ONE MEAL!" Jia Ning cried even louder" My parents are so gonna kill me!" We felt so symphatatic! We each gave them $10 but Lisa gave $1. She is a 10 year old kid what do you expect?! Lastly we had a group hug which I cant sleep without. And we always have one before we get back to our houses.

I dragged my feet towards my house and slot the key through the key hole. I carefully closed and lock the door so as to not wake up my parents and my two sisters. I tiptoed to my room to get my PJs and headed to the bathroom.

I shivered as the cold water hit me but gradually got used to it. I spent most of the time thinking what my life would be without those girls. I dont wanna imagine. I slipped on my Pjs and climbed onto my bed. My eyelids became heavier and heavier until my eyes shut. Then I drifted off to dreamland...

☆☆☆☆☆

HEY LEPRECHAUNS!

I'M LIKE DAMN TIRED NOW BUT MY CREATIVE JUICES WERE FLOWIN SO... YEAH!ENJOY! I KNOW I SAID THE BOYS ARE COMING SOON AND THEY WILL! IF I CAN I WILL UPDATE ASAP! AND THANK YOU ALL MY FRIENDS FOR BEING SOOOOOO SUPPORTIVE!!!