chapter 1

A/n: feel free to comment random stuff here. And pls correct me if there is any typo and wrong grammars

Shima was sleeping until a rather high pitched screech echoed through the shared house of urashimasakasen. Opening the door he was greeted by a sleepy blonde female dragging her feet towards where the screech came. "S-senra-kun?!" The male let out a confused and surprised scream. As the mentioned stopped walking to look at the male "oh! Ohayo mashi" she waved half awake not even noticing that he is no longer a male.(senra I love you but ur an idiot sometimes.)

"S-senra-kun are you a-"

"I'm a what?" Senra tilled her head while pointing at her self.

"Eh?! Senra is a female?!" A certain red head butt it their conversation with a confused and surprised face.

" Are you blind?" The mentioned was now even more confused. "Senra did it also happened to you?!" A familiar short brunnete screeched as she burst out of the door of her own room.

"Urata-san?!"

The three looked at the brunnete as if they saw a ghost. "I'm not the only one too see senra and urata-san as girls. Am I?" Shima said looking back and forth between senra and urata. "Wait what do you mean I'm a girl?" Senra was still confused same with sakata.  " Look at the mirror." Urata marely said having no energy to deal with this. The blond walk lazily to the bathroom not that long after the blond head inside the bathroom a loud scream was heard. The three walked to the bathroom. They saw senra looking at herself at the mirror still confused but amazed at the same time.

"I know this isn't the time but you look cute." Shima said as he leaned on the wall while looking at senra. Senra felt his face heat up as she just timidly looked away she was now facing a smerking urata. "How did the two of you end up like this?" Sakata who was standing beside shima was still confused. Tha four looked at each other before urata speaked up. "We should call lon or kuro and ask for help." Urata shighed as she exited the bathroom too the kitchen. "I'm going to cook breakfast call me if you need me."

As urata made his way to the kitchen while sakata and shima went to the living room leaving senra going back to her room.

~~~~~~~~~~

In another place

  A red eye brunnete woked up feeling a bit light. She made her way to the bathroom and screamed. "What the hell?!" As she looked at herself a bit more stull confused she grabbed her phone and called a certain pinked haired male.

~~~~~~~~~

In yet another place

  An albino was still asleep woked up by a rather rude vibrating phone he grumpily open the phone and was a bit surprised on who was spaming the gc this early in the morning.

Sou: help
Sou: pls
Sou: send help
Sou: I think my mirrors broken
Sou: HELP

Eve: calm down

Sou: HOW CAN I CALM DOWN

Amatsuki: did it happened to you two?

Mafu: what happened to him?

Soraru: its so early in the morning..

Luz: what happened sou-kun?

Senra: don't tell me..

Sou: I became a girl....

Senra: yeah me and urata are not alone!

Kashi: is that supposed to be a good thing?

Shima: idk

Amatsuki: so it happened to you too

Sakata: you too?

Amatsuki: yea..

Mafu: y'all are crazy
Mafu: how does one change to a girl in just one night?

Nqrse: I know I already look like a girl but I'm litteraly am a girl now.

Eve: I'm still confused

Luz: ^

Kashi: wait... Mafu-san can you check yourself in the mirror?

Mafu: ok..?
Mafu: wtf?!
Mafu: how what why?!

Soraru: what happened?

Mafu: I became a girl

Soraru: wHaT?

Urata: no wonder my phone was ringing none stop
Urata: its also happened to you guys
Urata: also senra mashi sakata breakfast us ready

Senra: ok

Shima: you know you can just call us ni need to chat

Sakata: ;-; I'm still confused

Eve: same

Luz: same ;-;

Kashi: so.. mafu-san sou-kun urata-san senra-kun and amatsuki-kun are now females

Soraru: how the hell did this even happened?

Luz: idk

Eve: ^

Sou:^^

Amatsuki: ^^^

Kashi:^^^^

Nqrse: ^^^^^

Ty for reading this sh!t

This was a vit rushed idk when the next chapter will be and I'm a bit of a slow writer so bare with me

Kohaku_HoshiTsuki happy?

Bye bye for now

Word: 765