chapter 2

A/n: the cover is not mine I just found it in Google also sorry that this took me long. Blame my modules and that book that I'm supposed to answer.

Enjoy...?

While usss was eating, a familiar red eyed blonde knocked on the door. "I'll go get it." Senra was about to get up but was stopped by the short brunette. "She'll be confused if you go out there like that." The blonde blinked and sighed as he sat back down in defeat. "I'll go" the redhead volunteered.

The redhead opened the door he was greeted by the short blonde. "Ah Kuro Senra and Urata are waiting inside." the redhead said as he opened the door wider for the short blond to come in. 
°
°
°
°

The short blonde looked at Senra and Urata in amazement and puzzlement. "So.. how did this happen?" Kuro asked finally glancing at Shima and Sakata. "We don't know." Urata said bluntly while taking a glance at the redhead who noticed the glance and gave the other a bright smile, Urata felt her face heat up a bit from the smile and averted her gaze to look at Kuro. Senra next to her noticed the interaction between the two and smerked.

The red eyed blond took out two simple outfits for the Senra and Urata the two eyed the outfit for a while before taking it and going to their rooms to try it out. When they got out wearing that outfits that Kuro brought for them, the first thing they saw was Kuro teasing Shima and Sakata. "Wwww What happened here?" Tho Senra knew the answer she just can't help but join in teasing the two. When Shima heard Senra's voice he looked at Senra his face becoming even more red if it was even possible.(I'm having fun writing their suffering- wait that sounds wrong. Also just so you know their voice didn't change only their bodies did so in other words their like nqrse now. Deep voice in a female's body. )

Senra was wearing a simple yellow dress with long off shoulder sleeves and a purple ribbon tied around her waist. The redhead looked at where Shima was looking at and saw the short brunnete making a small sound of amazement. Urata was wearing a green dress that has some small ruffles at the end, she also had a red ribbon on her collar. The other two looked at them in awe.

A/n: for some I can describe a dress with fashion when irl I don't even have poise.

~~~~~~~~~~

In another place a red eyed brunnete can be seen talking with a pink haired male or female at this point. "How did this even happened?" The red eyed brunnete asked no one in particular. " Well I'm used to look like a female not an actual female." The pink haired female sighed.

" You know how will we even do our jobs?" Nqrse blinked when she realized that they had work to do. " We can do recordings, since our voice didn't change." The pink haired female pointed out while Amatsuki just shook her head. " What about our live performance?" The brunnete asked. Nqrse laughed sheepishly as she looked away from the disappointed look from the brunnete.

As they were talking while waiting for someone(who could it be~?👀) A familiar blue eyed brunnete(?) knock at the door clearly nervous. "Sou-kun!" Amatsuki the one who opened the door immediately recognized the other. "Sou-chan!" Nqrse who was behind Amatsuki tackled Sou into a hug. "A-ah Naruse-chan we're going to fall!" Sou exclaimed trying to balance both him and Nqrse.

~~~~~~~~~~~
In yet another place a albino can be seen rummaging through her clothes. "Where can it be?" The albino asked no one in particular since he was alone with only his two cats to keep him company. "Ah there it is!" The albino exclaimed pulling out a white polo shirt and a black off shoulder with longs sleeves with white lining at the top.(Idrk how to explain his outfit from ghost.) If your asking why Mafu have this he would say its for 'emergency'.

She slipped on the polo shirt before putting on the dress. She went to the bathroom and took a small hair tie.(idk what's its called). She tied her hair in a one-sided ponytail and added a black ribbon. She was about to go out but then again he hated crowds. She thought for a while before deciding to visit Soraru since their neighbors. She got out and went to Soraru's house.

It was a bit of a long time after the albino barged into the raven-haird male's house. They got a text.

Nqrse: guys let's go to the mall together!

Mafu: YAS!

Urata: why?

Nqrse: you guys don't have proper clothes for female, don't you?

Senra: Kuro gave me and Urata some

Amatsuki: you guys can't rely on Kuro only since we don't know how long this will last.

Kashi: mamatsuki has appeared

Shima: wwww

Luz: mama instincts

Amatsuki: I'm not your guys mom

Urata: deny all you want you'll always be the mom of the group.

Eve: even urata-san agreed.

Sou: mamatsuki!

Amatsuki: not you two sou-kun T^T.

Soraru: just accept it.

Nqrse: as I would like to join in calling Ama-chan Mamatsuki
Nqrse: I'm still dragging you guys to the mall.

Mafu: but.. crowds ;-;

Soraru: ^

Nqrse: no buts

Mafu: ;-;

Kashi: just a question
Kashi: how the others that turned to a girl work?

Amatsuki: all we can do is record but the live performance are going to be a problem.

Sakata: yeet

Eve: yeet?

Sakata: yeet UnU

Luz: -_-

Shima: don't mind him he's just love struck on how Urata-san's looks

Sakata: speak for yourself .\/.

Senra: urata-san just turned pink

Urata: I did not

Luz: aren't the 4 of you next to each other?

Senra: nope me and Urata are in another room while Mashi and Sakata are in the living room.

Luz: ohh

Nqrse: so I'll ask again when are we going to the mall?

Eve: why not later this afternoon since we don't have work to do

All: okay

A/n ty for reading this so I think I'll end all my chapters in a text since its easy to do.

I have nothing else to say so hope you enjoyed this chapter

Kohaku_HoshiTsuki

Word: 1072

Bye!