chapter 3

"Hurry, Hurry!" A pink haired female said while dragging a red eyed brunnete and a petty blue eyed brunnete. "Why are you so eger to go to the mall?" Sou asked while trying to catch up with the other two. "Shopping." Nqrse answered still dragging the other two along till they reached the place where they agreed to meet up. The park. They were the first ones there, Sou and Amatsuki sat on the bench near them as they tried to calm their breath.

Meanwhile with USSS and Kuroneko... Shima and sakata was being swarmed by fangirls and a few asking where Senra and Urata is. Urata was about to say something when Senra stopped her(pfft- "her"). "If they hear your voice it'll raise suspicion." Senra whispered to the short brunnete, Kuroneko beside them nodded her head in agreement, the short brunnete just shighed in defeat. Urata and Senra was holding their jealousy of the girls being a bit too clingy to Shima and Sakata.

Urata had enough and went in front of Sakata and smiled sweetly while emitting a murderous aura. The fangirls just sweat drop and go away while others muttered a curse under their breaths.

The short brunnete let out a huff of triumph. The other four was left speechless. "What are you guys waiting for? Let's go!" The brunnete said as she unconsciously hold Sakata's hand. When Sakata realized that, his face went red almost as red as his hair. But he didn't say a word about it.

As much as Shima and Senra wanted to tease the two they just brush it off. Senra who was debating on holding the other's hand or linking it with her own. Then he felt a arm linking her's, snapping her out of his thoughts to look at the person, Shima smiled brightly at the blonde making the blonde blush a bit. "I feel single." Kuroneko said as she was in front of the couples, alone. (I feel your pain T^T.)

With Soramafu.

Soraru and Mafu were walking in silence with the constant time guys will try ask out Mafu tho she's taller then them. Mafu controlling her voice to sound like an actual girl while Soraru glaring at the guys who try to ask Mafu out. Some guys glare back at the raven-haird while others went away in fear.

They got to the park a bit late probably due to the fact Soraru litteraly almost picked a fight with another guy. Everyone was already there except Kashitaro. Probably lost or being stuck in a swarm of fangirls.

Amatsuki being the worried girlfriend she is she texted Kashitaro if he was ok.

Amatsuki♥️
Where are you?
Oi answer mehhh
I'm worried you know.

Kashi♥️
Lost.

Amatsuki♥️
👁️👄👁️💧
Wait.. I think I can see you.

Kashi♥️
Ehh? You can?
I have no idea where I am.

Amatsuki♥️
Are you near a pond?

Kashi♥️
Hai.. (_ _ ").

Amatsuki♥️
Turn around.

Kashitaro turned around as instructed where his eyes met Amatsuki's rubys. He was surprised and took a step back almost falling to the pond if it wasn't for Amatsuki to grab him quickly. "It's more confusing looking at you being a female personally." Kashitaro commented as he scratched the back of his head in embarrassment.

The two came to the group as they made their way to the mall. They split up in pairs of course they'll go with their special someone. Kuroneko was sulking for being single till she saw a familiar blonde female. "Lon!" The cat like girl ran up to the blonde and tackled Lon to a hug.

Lon laughed nervously before returning the hug. "Kuro you ok?" The blonde asked seeing Kuro's sulking face. "I feel single (_ _ ")." Kuro admitted sadly. The duo hang out for a while till it was time the group decided to meet up at the center of the mall.

Kuro invited Lon to go with her, the blonde wanted to refuse but Kuro was giving her puppy eyes so she gave in. Lon was surprised to hear the new about the others becoming a female and more surprised to see it. "It still feels wierd." Urata said as the others who also turned into a girl agreed.

They went back home feeling a bit tired since they went to the arcade cuz they were already there so why not waste their time for a little. They bid their farewells to each other and go their separate ways except USSS cuz they live in the same house. They got home and urata went to the kitchen to prepare their dinner.

Mafu: that was fun

Nqrse: told ya

Eve: shh you might wake up Sou-kun

Amatsuki: how did you know he's sleeping?

Eve: he texted me goodnight

Senra: no fair he just said good night to Eve-san only.

Soraru: y'all are annoying

Mafu: even me...? :(

Soraru: I-

Urata: I'm offended
Urata: I thought we were friends Soraru

Soraru: 😐

Sou: I was sleeping-

Eve: told you

Kashi: ah gomen Sou-kun

Sou: nah it's ok
Sou: goodnight and pls stop chatting now.

Nqrse: night night

Luz: night

Soraru: goodnight

Mafu: night

Urata: bye

Shima: oyasumi

Senra: ^

Sakata: goodnight everyone.

Eve: night.

A/n
Next chapter will probably be about their shopping experience. And I hope you enjoy this chapter.

I DID MY BEST TO WRITE FLUFF YA KNOW IT WAS HARD YA KNOW.

word: 914
Bye-