Couples Time At the Mall(2)

______

*ShimaSen*

"Everyone is staring right at us..." Senra just sweat drop as he hung his head low feel like he was some sort of exotic animal in a zoo. "Yeah," Shima just squeezed the blonde's hand to try and calm him down.

"This would look cute on you~" Shima hold up a white Dress that could fit Senra. "You think so?" Bashfully taking the dress and examining it. "Yep, but you don't have to get it if you don't like it!" The purple haired male quickly said not wanting to force the blonde. Senra giggled in amusement seeing Shima keep saying she doesn't have to get the dress if she didn't like it. Hearing the blonde giggle Shima stop talking and blushed, he could hear the same giggle over and over again without getting tired of it.

Linking their arms together, Senra gave a big smile while her face was tainted in a pink hue. Shima let out a small yelp, not because of the sudden gesture but because of the jealous glares from the other guys passing by.. it was a bit overwhelming. 

______

*LuzNaru*

"Do we really need to go here? Don't you have a lot of clothing for girls?" Luz just wanted to go home the stares are really overwhelming! "I don't have tampons or pads," The pink haired female shyly answered, it's hard to say things like this not to mention they were in public! Tilting his head, Luz let the pink haired female's words sink.  "Well let's get what you need so we can get out of here faster!" Like a puppy going out for a walk Luz started to dragging Nqrse. "Luz we're going the wrong way." Nqrse pointed where they were supposed to be going while the bleach-blonde male just gave her a sheepish smile.  "Sorry~" Luz started to drag Nqrse to the RIGHT direction.

(A/n: quite short, right? Well that's because I have no idea how to do fluff.)

______

*SoraMafu*

"Soraru-san~ stop looking so intimidating your attracting attention." Mafu whispered to the raven-haired male next to him. "Just because you asked." Soraru sighed and kissed the albino's cheek. "Who are you and what did you do to my boyfriend!" Mafu playfully accused while the other playfully glared at him. "let hurry up... Hanpen is waiting for me." Soraru urged Mafu to hurry up, who knew it would take so long to pick out clothes. "Www so lazy~" The albino just laughed as he starts to go through the cloths on the selves. 

______

*KashiTsuki*

"Kashi! Do you think this would look good on me?" Amatsuki looked at the masked brunette curiously. "Isn't this already enough?" Kashitaro held up bags filled with female clothing, it was already heavy! "I was just joking, I wanted to see your reaction if I added another dress." (A/n: scary.. F in the chat for Kashitaro.) "Eh," The tall brunnete just sweat drop.

"Well let's go pay for that and meet up with the others!" Amatsuki tooked a bag to help with the luggage and took Kashitaro's arm with her free hand and starts to dragg the older to tge counter.

______

Word: 533

A/n: been a while since I write in this book.. not yet dead tho!! I may not be as active as I'm usually am because of ✨ school ✨ me and Kohaku have a project that we have to record ourselves but I forgot what we were supposed to be recording. And I'm focusing on another fanfic that I started.

Bye bye!