Couples Time In The Mall

*Kuroneko's Pov before they split up*

I was explaining the things they needed to buy, oh how I wish Lon was here. There was no point in splitting into groups since they'll definitely want to be with their significant other.

I told all of them to be careful cuz guys these days are perverts. As we split up I went to get bobble tea. On my way I saw Lon, I can't even say how happy I am that I won't be alone. I asked her to join us when we're going to meet up later. She said yes.

~SakaUra~

*Sakata's POV*

Urata-san was ignoring all of the guys that tried to flirt. I can already feel the anger radiating from him- er I mean her. This is confusing. "Sa..ka..ta!...OI!" I snapped out of my thoughts Urata-san was shaking the hell out of me. "U-Urata-s-san st-stop." I managed say while being shaked by Urata-san.

Urata-san stopped shaking me which I was thankful for. I timidly held her hand as my face started to heat up.

*No one's pov*

Urata's face when different shade of red when Sakata held her hand. She looked away to hide her face tho you can see she's embarrassed from the redness of her ear. Sakata was swinging their hands as they walk through.

A guy walk up to them. "Why don't you came with me and leave this idiot?" He proudly asked. Sakata felt his blood boil, not because he was called an idiot but this guy was asking out Urata, his Urata. "Why don't you go and leave us alone." Urata hissed, her tone full of hate and disgust. The guy thought Urata was playing hard to get. Sakata squeezed Urata's hand to calm her down. "Like she said leave us alone." Sakata said in a surprisingly calm tone. The guy clicked his tongue in annoyance and walk away.

~EveSou~

*No one's pov*

Sou was timidly holding the mushroom haird man for the fear of getting lost. Some males stare at the brunnete making her uncomfortable. Eve noticed the nervous brunnete so he squeezed her hand to somewhat comfort. Sou felt the gesture and smiled at Eve to say she was ok a bit.

A few teenagers were walking by and whistled as they saw Sou. (A/n someone save sou T^T.) Sou felt disturb and disgusted by it. Eve heard the whistle and glared at the person. His cold hard glare was enough to put the guy in his place and went away in fear.

Sou was happy that they went away that without even thinking about it, she hugged Eve as thank you for what he did. When she realized what she did her face made a record for being inhumanly red while Eve was also red but not as red as Sou was. "I'm sorry... I'm sorry..I'm sorry... I'm sorry..I'm sorry... I'm sorry.." Sou wanted nothing more then to find a hole and rot there. Chuckling at the flustered Sou in front of him, Eve just took Sou's hand and smiled warmly at the younger.

A/n: shorter then usual cuz idk how to write fluff idk how I even manage to make 1660 words in that one shot draff that is full of the Utaites flirting with Urata. Like after writing a scene there I wouldn't stop smiling the whole day. This is like 500+ words but now time to sleep. Unlike a few others I have a sleep schedule...kinda not really a full on schedule but I at least have to be asleep within 10-11 pm.

Don't you just love EveSou? The amount of awkwardness and fluffy that you can put into that ship is endless!

In a more serious note I'll probably upload the one shot I'm talking abou in the weekend if I'm not busy. Goodnight/day to y'all!