Last Thoughts

Hello!

Please do not be mad at me for the ending! I contemplated for awhile on how I wanted to finish this story, of course I could have continued the story in New Orleans, but I structured this story in a way that it was almost always told in past tense. I wanted to end this in a way so that it meant something. This story was NOT meant to be a full story, it was not supposed to have all this dialogue and structure, the purpose of this story was mainly for me. I wanted to read/write about soft Kol. I wanted to read about a bad boy giving up everything for the girl he loved and I just decided to publish it.

Also, Callista was not supposed to have a lot of dimension. I meant for you to only have a taste of her personality because, at first this story was told by Rebekah, and the rest of the story is like a book, you are reading about what happened from an outside point of view not really Callista or Kol's, because as I said in the epilogue, their story is famous.

With that said, thank you to everyone that has read my book so far and thank you to everyone that will read this in the future. I have had this in my drafts for awhile and will begin to publish more books in the future.

❦