Exile

Smutty smut coming in this chapter at the very beginning, so please skip if you're not comfortable with that :)) also this story will potentially contain some stalking etc as well as case descriptions, i will try put individual trigger warnings on each chapter but just be cautious if that stuff upsets you!

....

Once you started kissing him, it felt like you were home. You put a hand on his cheek and kiss him back a little harder, each touch sending a jolt of electricity through your body. His hands trail down to rest on top of your ass as he gently pulls you inside, closing the door before pushing you up against it. You tug at his shirt a bit and he pulls away, resting his forehead against yours.

"Are you sure, Y/N?" He asks softly, and it only makes you want him more. You nod, a little frantically maybe, as all your skill for forming words leaves you.

"Please." You whine a little, kissing him again. He chuckles against your lips and taps the back of your thighs with his fingers, signaling for you to jump. You hop up and wrap your legs around his waist, using them to pull him in close.

He pulls away from your mouth to kiss down your neck, carefully, so as not to leave any marks which would be questioned. You can't help but admire his strength at holding you up as he lifts you away from the door and carries you to the bed, throwing you down onto it playfully and gently so he doesn't hurt you.

You giggle as your back meets the bed and you look up at him through your lashes, moving your finger in a 'come here' motion in order to urge him to join you on the bed. He climbs onto the bed on top of you, propping himself up on his arms as he looks down at you. His mouth kisses your lips before trailing back down your neck, only stopping to pull off your hoodie and t-shirt. You moan softly as his lips kiss down your breasts and he takes your nipple into his mouth.

"Please.." You repeat, tilting your head back on the bed. He stops to look up at you, keeping eye contact.

"Please what, baby? Use your words." He smirks slightly and your eyes almost roll back in your head as the heat pools between your legs.

"P-Please fuck me." You manage out between moans as Hotch goes back to his ministrations at your chest, your words clearly spur him on as he pulls away from your chest to take his own shirt off. You let yourself take in his half naked body before your gaze trails up to make eye contact with him again.

He leans down to kiss your lips roughly again, while his hands trail down to get your shorts and panties off. His fingers then find their way to your clit expertly, teasing you a little by circling it.

You don't know what posses you to whine, "Sir..." But right as the words leave your mouth, you know it was the right choice. The look that Hotch gives you is one of pure lust as he presses his fingers to your clit, making your hips buck. He kisses you hard to silence your moans as he slips two fingers inside you, moving them at a quick speed. You moan into his mouth, being quiet certainly wasn't one of your main skills. As his fingers pick up the speed, you don't know how much longer you'll last.

"S-Sir.. I'm close.." You whimper into his ear. All of a sudden, he pulls his fingers out, which makes you whine loudly and look at him expectantly. He chuckles.

"God, darling, you're desperate." He shakes his head. "But I want you to come around my cock." His words almost drive you crazy as you nod, unable to make any sounds. He quickly discards of his pants and you have to stop your eyes from widening at how big he is. He smirks at you a little before climbing on top of you, but he stops again.

"Shit, I don't have a condom." He shakes his head, about to pull away, but you stop him by putting your hand on his arm.

"I'm on the pill, it's okay." You bite your lip. He doesn't waste anymore time, kissing you as he lines up with your entrance and pushes in until he's bottomed out inside you. He stays still for a moment to let you adjust to his size, but once you moan and nod, he sets a fast pace. He gently lifts your leg and wraps it around his waist to allow himself more access, thrusting into you as you whimper and moan.