𝙲𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚕 𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 morning, Kouka woke up to her phone ringing

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 morning, Kouka woke up to her phone ringing. Groaning at the interruption of her beautiful dream about meeting a hot guy, she blindly reached out for her phone. After fumbling around a while, she finally grabbed the device.

"What do you want?" 

"Now, that's no way to greet your teacher-"

"Sorry. What the fuck do you want?"

"..."

"..."

"Well, the mission went nicely this morning, I thought you'd like to know. And, also, the principal has a mission for ya." 

Kouka sighed, and reluctantly got up. Her white hair was messy, and her eyes were puffy.

Quickly she sorted out the strands, combing them back to their respective sides. She then put cold spoons onto her closed eyelids, smiling at the nice feeling.

However, just as she was about to sit back down on her bed, the door to her dormitory room slammed open.

The dormitories were surrounded by spells and curses to keep away spirits, even the high grade ones. 

She heard a squeak and the sound of something falling, and relaxed, realizing she knew the voice.

Then, she tensed up again, also remembering the fact that she had on a bra and loose pajama pants only, and that there were still two spoons pressed to her eyes.

Deciding her eyes should be normal by now, she took the metal eating utensils off her eyes, and looked up at the boy in her room.

"Ah, I thought it was you, Inumaki." 

A stark contrast to Kouka, Inumaki Toge stood, eyes wide, holding another lamp that was about to fall. He quickly put it back on a desk, and after straightening, bowed deeply.

He couldn't apologize so he showed his respect instead.

"Did you need something?" 

Kouka wasn't extremely close with Toge. However, they had interacted since they were 6, so you could say they were childhood acquaintances. 

The girl stood up, startling the younger, and walked towards her closet nonchalantly. 

She could see Toge shake his head.

"No? Then what brought you here?" Kouka yawned, rubbing her eyes. She was awake the whole night talking to Maki over the phone again.

The boy slid over to the older girl's side, and started to sign. I just wanted to see you.

Surprised, the white haired sorcerer turned towards the boy after changing. 

"You wanted to see me? Why?"

You were gone a long time because of your mission, and then I heard you were back.

"Aw that's sweet of you. I'm about to go on another mission though. You wanna come with?" The   second year boy nodded enthusiastically. "Shake, shake." 

Kouka walked out of the dormitories, leading the way towards where the principal's office was.

When they got there, she knocked twice, sharply, and went in when she heard him say "come in."

"You had a mission for me?"

The principal, Masamichi Yaga, looked towards Inumaki, who hid behind Kouka.

"He's coming with me."

"Why?"

"Because it was my birthday yesterday and you didn't say anything." 

The man nodded, unapologetically, and handed her a stack of papers.

"Here's the mission. Good Luck."

Scoffing, Kouka took Toge's hand and dragged him out with her, startling the poor boy.

"Alright, let's see what the mission is all about."