𝙷𝚢𝚙𝚘𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚕 𝙷𝚒𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚛𝚌𝚑𝚢

"𝐎𝐇! You're awake!" Gojo grinned as Itadori Yuji sat up in confusion

"𝐎𝐇! You're awake!" Gojo grinned as Itadori Yuji sat up in confusion. To be honest, the man hadn't believed the younger female, fully expecting the corpse of Yuji to remain...a corpse, but an hour later, there the boy sat, alive with that dumb look on his face. "Welcome back to the land of the living." 

Kouka smirked smugly, elbowing her former teacher. He sighed and handed her 500 yen, (5 bucks), grumbling about "unfairness" and "op students". 

Itadori, who was smart enough to be offended by their gamble on his life, sat on the cold hospital bed naked and miserable. 

"You know, it's actually pretty big." Kouka remarked, gazing at Yuji's lower area with a raised eyebrow. 

"Excu-excuse me??" The boy looked down and then back up, realizing the reason why he was cold was because he was as naked as Adam and Eve in fucking Eden. "May I please have my clothes back?"

"Sorry, no can do. They're fucked, they got shredded in your little fight." Ieiri, Gojo's former teammate turned nurse, answered with a cigarette in her mouth.

Little? He had almost died! Yuji sulked on the mattress, pitying himself. Here he was, back from the dead, housing a powerful cursed spirit in his body while being ogled by his senpai, teacher, and nurse. 

"Pass me one, will you?" Kouka leaned towards Ieiri. The woman nodded and placed a cigarette in the younger female's mouth, also holding up a lighter. "Thanks."

-

"??" Toge went quickly to Kouka's side when she walked back into the dorm. 

"The kid woke up." She replied, speaking through the stub in her mouth. "As clean as a newborn baby. No scars, no cuts, no bruises. Probably thanks to his resident cursed spirit." 

Toge nodded. He sat on the bed. What now? He signed. 

"Hm....now, I whip out my weapon card." 

Toge tilted his head in question. 

"Tsubaki Tsumiki...or now, she's back to Fushiguro Tsumiki." 

Who? 

"You know Fushiguro Zenin Megumi right?"

A nod.

"Tsumiki is his older sister. Not related, but her mother married Megumi's dad. I took the girl in because she had lotsa potential, and now she's pretty damn strong. Might even be stronger than Megumi." Thanks to Kouka's vigorous training, Tsumiki had grown into a strong and powerful 19 year old. They had grown closer after the slaughter of Kouka's clan, and now they were as close as sisters. 

"Oh, I'm so excited to see everyone's face when they find out there's another third year."