𝙸𝚖𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝙸𝚖𝚙𝚊𝚌𝚝

"T-TSUMIKI?" Megumi said in shock, as he stepped forward hesitantly

"T-TSUMIKI?" Megumi said in shock, as he stepped forward hesitantly. His sister smiled warmly. "I thought you were in a coma!"

"I was supposed to be, but Kouka sensei helped me break it and become stronger. Now, I'm a third year!"

Gojo's smile froze, and he snapped his head towards Kouka in disbelief. "She's a what?"

Kouka sneered and stuck out a hand. Her fingers wiggled mockingly, and the white haired man twisted his mouth angrily before placing 1,000 yen on the hand. The two still betted on money, and were stingy with it, even though their wealth could probably last for centuries. 

Fushiguro Megumi painfully ignored the fact that his teacher had betted on his and his sister's strength, and walked towards Tsumiki. "H-how have you been?" He asked awkwardly, realizing the last thing he had said to his sister before she had left to live on her own, was that she disgusted him. 

"Oh, you know, thinking over what you said to me that day at school." Tsumiki answered bluntly, still smiling.

Megumi guiltily looked down at his feet, and Kouka pulled Gojo away to a different room. "I'll let you two catch up."

-

"How strong is she?" Gojo asked as soon as the two were behind the door. 

"Strong enough to be of great help to us in the coming battles." Kouka smirked confidently, certain of her abilities in teaching Tsumiki. 

"Hm...okay. Well then uh, wanna go on a date?" Gojo leaned against the wall cooly. 

The room was silent, (the other room where Tsumiki and Megumi were was also silent but they chose not to think too much into it) and Kouka blankly stared at the white haired man. 

"At this moment?"

"Yeah! I can't let Inumaki-kun have all the fun, you know?"

"I'm not some fun you can enjoy, asshole. Go fuck around with someone else." Kouka rolled her eyes and went back into the room to get Tsumiki, before leaving with her. 

"You have literally no tact, sensei." Megumi said bluntly as he walked out to observe the two females leave. "And show some respect to women. You'd think they were objects with how you talk. It's despicable." He then also left to catch up to Kouka and Tsumiki, deciding to ask if he could join them.

Gojo's sunglasses slid down to his nose, and he stood open mouthed. 

-

"Sure. We were about to go eat some sushi, is that good with you?" Kouka answered immediately, smiling. 

"Absolutely. Thank you very much." Megumi also smiled, and walked beside the woman, Tsumiki on her other side. 

--

"Hm. It seems we can no longer use the Fushiguro girl." A tall, broad shouldered man with black hair and monk like robes said thoughtfully. 

-

"How was it?" By the time Kouka came back to the dorms, it was already well past midnight. She and Tsumiki had convinced Megumi to drink, and they had to drag him back home while laughing. As soon as she was back, she had gotten a phone call from an old friend. "I know its hard to protect people when they don't speak the same language as you." 

"Its definitely not easy, but thanks to you teaching me, I was able to communicate a little. Chinese is really hard." 

"And how's Rika?" 

"Sometimes she goes overboard with the curses. Its hard to clean up the blood, but she says she really misses you." 

"Tell her I miss her too. It must be painful, living as a curse. Thanks to you, I'm sure it's easier for her to exist, with a purpose and all." 

"But Kouka-san, I've been wondering. That day, with Inumaki senpai and Maki senpai, Rika definitely died. Yet here she is, still as my cursed weapon. How could that be possible?" 

"Well, I'd say you answered your question already. The cursed weapon that Gojo gave you--the only helpful thing he's done in the past--it most likely allowed the spirit of Rika to reside in a vessel, without having to use its energy creating a body for itself. Meaning, after she was released from the curse that day, her spirit, which was able to roam free, decided to attach itself to your weapon." Kouka paused. "So don't blame yourself, Yuta. She chose to remain as your companion and friend." 

"You always know how to make me feel better, senpai." Okkotsu Yuta smiled from the other line. "Thank you."

"All I said was the truth, love. Come back soon, we all miss you." 

"I will, senpai. Please wait for my return."