𝙵𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚕 𝙵𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚎

══════✮❁•°♛°•❁✮ ══════

"I'm telling you, its true!" The white haired teacher whined in front of the students and staff of Jujutsu College.

"Huh? There's no way those two would date each other. I didn't even know they knew each other!"

"Yeah. You're probably just seeing things." Shoko Ieri, the school healer, said bluntly.

"Uh...who's Inumaki?" 

Yuji Itadori timidly raised his hand, gazing around at his seniors. 

"Ah...you haven't met him yet. That's alright, you'll meet him soon. Oh! By the way, I think the principal said there was a mission for you three first years!"

══════✮❁•°♛°•❁✮ ══════

"Let me tell you about where we are

"Let me tell you about where we are."

Toge nodded eagerly. Kouka had brought him here, and when she had released him, he had immediately ran to explore. He had never seen something like this before.

"My clan used to live in that house." The female pointed to the looming mansion. It was falling apart, but still had a majestic and magical air around it. Like a piece of history. "After they were massacred, it fell into ruins. But I still tend to the gardens and occasionally the house itself.

Toge stared open mouthed up at the structure. "You used to live here?"

"I did. I remember my childhood, hidden from everyone. Remember when our families met for meetings? It was always at your clan home wasn't it? The reason for that is because no one can know the location of this place. It is protected by ancient spells, and is a safe house. If I wish it, I can restore it with one snap of my fingers."

"Why don't you?"

"Because as of now, I have no use for the structure other than to appreciate its age and beauty. But now you know of this home, along with me. Maybe one day, you'll desire protection. When that time comes, just enter. The house knows you now. I have approved of it."

Kouka smiled and stood up.

"Let me show you inside."