6.

Hello.
:)
This chapter here is gonna be a bit more emotional and calm...more or less. Action is coming in the next, don't worry.
Hope you'll like it :)

Classes went by pretty quickly today, I have to say. Of course, none of my classmates slightly cared about why I was all patched up with band-aids. But I wasn't expecting anything else, honestly. I don't talk much with my classmates, so I don't demand any kind of interest in me on their behalf.
I stand just outside the school's main building, watching the crowd of students gradually dispersing. Everyone probably has something to do. I, on the other hand, haven't felt particularly obligated to accomplish anything lately, so I guess I'll just head back to...no, not to my room, Helena will be there. I won't be able to look her in the eye without feeling like trash.
Then where am I supposed to go?

"What can I do..." I mutter, then realizing today is Saturday, and that Senshado training was cancelled for today. I could get out of this school, for a change, and head to the "city center" of the Kiev. There are a few nice shops around there, and it'd be good for me to get out of this prison, for once.
Then it's decided. First, though, I need to get back to my room to change and get ready. Fortunately, I remember that Helena is still at school because she had cleaning duties today.

"Alright, let's go..." I tell myself, as I start making my way back to my dorm. The walk is boring and uneventful, much like the 15 minutes I spend getting ready and making sure I have everything I need. I chose to wear a pair of black boots with black jeans, and a cozy knee-length black raincoat, along with a pair of silver moon shaped earrings and just a touch of lipstick. I don't need a bag, since my coat is full of pockets to put my personal belongings.
I get out of my dorm and immediately head to the school's gates. A good thing about this school is that everything is very close to you, more or less in a 10-15 minute walk range.
The institute is also very close to the city center, which makes going there even more comfortable.

"Maybe I'll have a good afternoon for once..."

After a bit of walking, I take a right and end up in the Kiev's main square. It's pretty lively, full of different shops and restaurants. My favorite place to frequent is a cafe in the far east corner of the square. It's small, not so busy, and the food is great. There's mainly furniture from the early 1900s in there, another thing I find awesome about it.
As I'm about to push the door open and step inside, I suddenly feel a hand grabbing my shoulder from behind. I take a deep breath, realizing that enjoying some time alone is probably going to be impossible, and turn around.

"How can I..."

Why is she here? I just wanted some peace and quiet, some alone time, some tranquility, for once...

"Hey there."

But it looks like I'm going to have to say no to relaxing, and try to make things right with Olga, now that she came all the way to here. I don't know whether she followed me, or was already here, but I frankly don't care. If she came here, it means she wants to speak to me.

"Olga..."

Her look is more indecipherable than usual. This makes me both curious and worried at the same time.

"Let's grab a non-alcoholic drink and have a talk, whaddya say?"

Non-alcoholic sounds great to me. Especially after what happened the other night.

"Sure."

I lead Olga inside and ask for a table for two. A waitress points me to the back of the cafe, to a rectangular spruce table with two chairs facing each other.
We sit down, both ordering a cup of tea. Olga goes for an Earl Grey, I decide to have a Ceylon.
Now, where do I start? I could just apologize right off the bat, but that'd be a bit awkward.