Chapter 6 - "So You Think I've Got A Nice Arse?"

"So you're telling me you've never listened to Queen?"

James and Sirius shook their heads, while Peter and Remus looked on in amusement.

"Or Abba?" Rose asked.

"What's an abba?" Frowned James.

Rose buried her face in her hands. "Oh my god," she muttered. "Ok do you guys have a record player?" At Sirius's nod she grinned. "Get it out. I'll be back in a few minutes."

The grin was still on her face when twenty minutes later, she carefully placed a record on the player.

"Now this, boys, is Abba," Rose smirked as the introduction to Mamma Mia began to play.

Soon, the five of them were dancing around, jumping on beds and singing into hairbrushes.

While James and Sirius didn't know the words, Rose and Remus dramatically duetted S.O.S, and Peter surprised them all by belting out Somebody to Love, when they switched to Queen.

It was only in the evening that Rose realised they had spent practically the whole day listening to music. She had a strange feeling that she had forgotten something, but even after realising she had missed three lessons the churning in her stomach didn't go away. In the end she put it down to the firewhisky and sweets, since that was all she had consumed since breakfast.

By 6pm, all five of them were considerably drunk as they sat down in a circle to play truth or dare. It had been Sirius's suggestion, and so he spun the empty bottle in the centre of the circle. It came to rest on Peter, who chose truth and reluctantly admitted to his crush on Cara Macmillan, a sixth year in Hufflepuff.

Next, Peter span and it landed on James, who of course chose to do a dare. He was forced to take a large handful of Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans, and eat them all at once, chewing properly and no spitting them out. To everybody else's delight, (but not James's,) most of them were horrible flavours.

After James had finished grimacing, and the others had stopped laughing at him, he spun the bottle, and it came to rest on Rose. The girl groaned. She was on her back, almost fully reclined but for her head and shoulders propped up against the side of one of the beds.

"You know what? I don't have the energy for a dare, so truth it is." She brought her bottle of firewhisky to her mouth.

James smirked. "Alright then Evans. Who do you think is the most attractive in this room?"

Rose laughed as the boys leaned in towards her. "Remus." She said it without hesitation, and he blushed furiously as James and Sirius exclaimed in outrage.

Rose simply laughed again. "You asked me so I told you Potter. You and Sirius are objectively handsome, yes, but Remus is mature, and frankly, that's a lot more attractive than a nice arse."

"Oh so you think I've got a nice arse?" Asked James, to which Rose shrugged.

"It's alright I guess. Could be better."

Sirius howled with laughter, Remus and Peter joining in as James sulked.

Rose groaned with the effort as she sat up, in order to lean forwards and spin the bottle. It span round a few times before pointing at Remus, who abruptly stopped laughing.

Rose moved so she was sitting cross legged, before turning to Remus.

"So... truth or dare?"

The boy sighed. "Truth."

Rose thought for a second before asking: "do you have a crush on anybody in this room?"

Remus's eyes widened and his face flushed bright red to the tips of his ears. It took a minute or so, but he eventually choked out an unconvincing "no..."