A/N

So first of all, OMG IT'S FINISHED!!

I honestly believed when starting this fic that I would completely lose interest and drop it after a few chapters, but as I've gone on I am still so excited and happy to be writing it. I'm also so grateful to everybody who's read, voted and commented on this book.

Just a reminder, you may have noticed that I've shifted some stuff around slightly because I've decided to carry the story on in this book rather than creating a second one. Basically I've just moved the casting list and changed it into a 'part one' page.

The "books" for each year will be labelled as Part One, Two, Three etc., and I'm definitely going to be continuing this story out of Hogwarts and into the war, so there'll likely be around 4 parts in total by the time I'm finished.

I should probably also warn you now now that as we continue, darker themes will be introduced (death, death eaters, the war etc.,) in more detail than they have so far.

I'm so thankful to everybody who's stuck with the story up till now. Rose's fifth year may be over, but the story is just beginning... and didn't Remus say, "there may be plot twists..."

Part Two will come soon, and it's going to be called 'Love Letters.' I love you all! Xx 💚