Part 6.

(side note): i'll be posting music videos. All basically techno... i blame Cryaotic, If it has some relevence w/ the story is just because of the name. They are awesome thou, but you're not obliged to listen to it.

"Well?" He asked me. His leg never stopping bouncing from the floor that we were still sitting on. His face was resting on his knee of his raised leg, eyes tired, hair a mess and in his expression was part curiosity, part irritation. "Why are you still looking at me and not talking?" He elevated his voice at my non response in which I just frowned and hid a smile at his non existing patience.

"Shut up!" I raised my voice half angry. He automatically stopped his bouncing and huffed at me, crossing his arms and resting his back on the couch lower front, silently motioning with his hands for me to start.

I smirked and I too leaned my back on the center table in front of him. I sighed biting my lip, I did not want to do this right now, but as it seemed, there are some things that I need to know from him. And it's only fair if I tell him what I really know.

"Right so," I clasped slightly my hands together making him jump a little and glaring at me, I smiled apologetically remembering now that his reflects were actually shit at the moment with all that has happened in one day for him. A minute passed and not a sound came out of my mouth. I had no clue whatsoever on how was I going to go about things.

I cleared my throat indicating that I was starting, but my voice was cut off by a sigh as I couldn't find the words in my head. "Fuck" I exhaled. How am I supposed to explain this?

"Just say something for fucks sake!" he exclaimed starting to get up balancing his legs upwards and stretching them while standing up, startling me from his sudden reaction. "I'll fucking flee this place if you don't talk." He glared at me and took two steps closer to me. "Remember, I don't trust you shit right now. So you better tell me something." He hunched down a bit to hear my answer but my every movement was rigid.

My lips pressed themselves in a thin line and my mind went blank. I have to do this now.

He shook his head at me, mumbling "Fuck it." and turned around again, not long was his walk out, because I extended my hand grabbing his wrist. He didn't protest, nor yelled at me.

"How am I supposed to tell you anything if you can't stay calm? This is stupidly difficult for me too, you know?" I had my eyes closed so I couldn't tell what his reaction was, the silence unsettling me. The movement of my hand being pulled in front of me made me itch to see. I opened one eye and when I saw him sitting again at his previous place I smiled small and opened my eyes fully staring at him.

 "I'm waiting then." He said calmly and rested his chin on the hill of his palm, getting my hand to unhook his wrist.

My smile faded and a raspy breath escaped my mouth. I still had no idea how to explain this to him. I rubbed my eyes with my palms in frustration. He will leave for sure if I'm not quick. An idea popped up in my mind, this could work if I'm smart enough to not fuck it up. I scratched my palms in nervousness before starting.

"First I have to tell you a story." I said in a hushed voice, making him frown and scoot closer so he could hear me properly. My expressions were all the same. Not a single one showing. I really didn't want him thinking the wrong way again, and think I'm on the bad side. I unstretched my lips from the thin line I had put them and took a deep breath.

"This story it's about a boy, and how he made a promise that he swore to fulfill." My voice was monotone. Not a single nerve coming out of it. His attention now fully on me and eyes full of confusion as to where I was going with this, but he did not complain, taking that as a signal to continue.