HI. UPDATED!! (09/11)

Hey darlings! Dg here o/

First of THANK YOU SO FREAKING MUCH to all of you that voted and are currently reading my story. It means a LOT and Please leave comments! I won't bite and I would love to anwser you all :3

Second of all i'm actually moving TOMORROW!

Yeah I mean you probably are asking "Uuuuuh, what does it has to do with the story?"

WELL.

I just finished High School and was planning on moving from a long time now but not to another house or state, no, no, no my pretties. I'm going to another fucking country! USA here i go!

Yeah sorry my poor gringos. I'm going to ruin your beautiful country t-t OH WELL

So yeah! I AM SO FUCKING SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING but I updated two last chapters and lets hope that in one to two months I'm back with MORE! :D (AND LETS HOPE COLLEGE GO EASY ON ME T-T)

Let me settle in my new whereabouts and I promise! As soon as I have a moment where i can procastinate from life I'll write something!

Just a heads up! There are like 3 to 4 chapters left :p

Maybe even 5 if there is the possibility of it but we will see.

For the ones that want more (If there are any) I won't do a sequel as for when the story ends it ends for good. BUT! On my OTHER account I'll be making a LOT more BoyxBoy stories and one of my ideas will prefectly fit a NovaHD Fanfic! But it will take a while for that to come.

My other account: DanielletteG

There is just one story that's called I'm Lost (also boyxboy as I love it :3).

I really love making it so if you wanna check it out gooooo pls it would mean the world! (It actually came out of nowhere and a friend told me to do it so i wouldn't get so stressed out, shout out to my bf barbssm! She is the best!)

I'm really proud of how far i've come and every time I read past chapters I cringe a little at my low level of english but now i feel more confident and that's a SUPER improvement in my mind! And both my books are really something I am so proud of. I really hope i can continue with this. And it's really just for you as readers and me as the writter, so for that!

THANK YOU.

LOVE U.

HAVE A GREAT, AWESOME AND FABULOUS DAY!

Dg out :D