SO!

Helloooo people of Wattpad, how's it going?!

Yes I am terribly sorry for the long (and I mean LONG) hiatus ('cause let's be honest that was what it was) but hey, a whole effing year to polish my English and having a few more ideas for the future is never a bad decision! Eh? Eh?????

Okay but seriously, I am truly sorry for not even pop my head in this account for more than half a year and leaving ya'll hanging for a story that needs to be finished. (I was starting to write the next chapter when I noticed how much of a sadist I was to ya'll on making that cliffhanger and going away for a year, like, I'm a complete arsehole and I'm sorry for that)

BUT! Now that things are starting to calm down, which means I finally have an stable home and balanced life (debatable but yeah) with family and school, the chapters WILL continue as of next week (I literally stopped doing homework to make this note so I wouldn't forget doing it later, and I have like three tests this week, wish me luck darlings!~) and it will end, hopefully, in the range of three to four more chapters with maybe an epilogue. The prior chapters will be revised and modified, without changing the story plot, to ensure that my cringe worthy writing won't hunt me at night in my nightmares, and no one else's, when I get enough time to go through this train wreck of an awesome book.

On a sad note, I have to be honest with you my darlings. I have moved on from NovaHD, I do not find the attraction (love or however you want to call it) from this boys anymore that I used to have when I shipped them, and it breaks my heart to admit this to you guys. Nonetheless, I admire their work still and hope the best for them and for you my darlings that love these two dorks together. But as I've said, I WILL continue with the story until the end! A good captain sinks together with their ship! And a hell of a ship this was, may I admit. And it is all thanks to you guys.

SO! If you are one of those cupcakes that waited for this story to be updated, I'M INHUMANLY SORRY and know that I love you for that =,] You are seriously the best and I hope you enjoy the rest, and ending, of this journey. Thank you all for coming with me on board and let's have a fantastic last chapters together, yes? HELL YEAH!

 Thank you all for coming with me on board and let's have a fantastic last chapters together, yes? HELL YEAH!

On a good note, I will continue to make original boyxboy stories, as I love it too much, on my other account (@DanielletteG) and the occasional one shot or short story on this one

On a good note, I will continue to make original boyxboy stories, as I love it too much, on my other account (@DanielletteG) and the occasional one shot or short story on this one. (Not that enybody would like to read them but hey who knows)

So again, THANK YOU ALL FOR THE SUPPORT ON PREVIOUS CHAPTERS AND HOPE TO SEE YOU PRETTIES IN THE NEXT AND FINAL ONES. Love and hugs!

Dg out! o/