Part 3.

"Why can't we go outside? That's unfair!"

There we go again.

"Yeah! We want to play outside too. Why do you let those children and not us?!"

It really is unfair, how come those children's can go outside without their permission? This is the fourth time we complained today, we had never done that and we felt really proud, but I knew this would only going to get us less freedom than the little one we already had.

"Yeah! We deserve it!" We do.

We always do as they say and don't complain. Just because the other children's aren't in our "class" doesn't mean we are different. Right?

"Children! You know very well to not complain about the things you know are rules in your home."

Home? Yeah, a place where you are experimented with, trained to death for Gods knows what and study for hours with only one as free time, obviously you can call that home.

It was the first time we complained, it was the first time I rebelled, and it wouldn't be the last one.

I noticed I was day dreaming the moment James brought me to reality. I blinked and nodded to whatever he was saying.

On the way to, wherever the hell he was taking me, we talked about the things we like, well he talked, even ignoring the fact that I zoned out just a moment ago. I just listened, and I didn't mind at all. I have no idea what my interests are. I just like what my clients like, that way I know what they're thinking must of the times. But this time was different. I didn't know all of the things that he was telling me. Was it a mistake in the system? I doubt it, maybe part of my boss's plan? Either way I just loved the things he said. His little, stupid's things that he does while talking. I couldn't express the sudden happiness I felt just hearing those things from a client and not an emotionless computer, it was... fascinating and longing for some reason.

 "You haven't talk at all, Al." James said, slowing his pace while trying to get my attention although it was on him since the beginning.

I slowed my pace too and snickered before answering. "You were too immersed in talking, dude." He blushed and gave me an apologetic smile, which just made me want to laugh even more. "Don't worry. I actually liked hearing you talk, it comforts me." I widened my eyes at my own last statement in embarrassment. I dared to look at him for a second just to find him smirking in amusement before I turned back cursing under my breath. Damn it.

Before I could say anything else he grabbed my arm, stopping me in my tracks almost tripping and bumping in him. I was about to snap at him but he just held my stare smiling. "This is the best coffee around here." He squeezed my waist just noticing now that he had put his arm around me. I instinctively got out of his grasp him chuckling. "Okay. Sorry, sorry." He laughed a bit more before signaling to the entrance and giving me an interrogative look.

I sighed in defeat and entered without him and seated in a booth, the farthest from the rest of the customers, considering the hour there were a rather good amount. James following in toe. As he seated in front of me a young waitress popped out of nowhere with a big smile and a full make up face.

"May I take your order for your drinks?" She asked in an overjoyed voice and energetically giving us our menus. I smiled back at the teen, she is probably new, there is no way some teen is this overly excited to go and work so early. Still, is pretty nice to see persons like her I guess.

"Can I have a double latte please?" James sighed smiling kindly to the girl. She giggled nodding and looked at me.

"I will have a coffee with extra cinnamon." I said smiling big at the girl in which she widened her eyes at me.